- Manage a pipeline of opportunities at various stages in the sales funnel, working deals from initial lead to close
- Understand the needs and challenges of prospective customers by taking a consultative approach to selling
- Prospect new deals both inside and outside of Wistia’s database
- Conduct consultative demos to prospective customers
- Interface with technical members of the Wistia team to ensure consistency, clarity, and accuracy in all recommendations provided to current and prospective customers.
- Effectively forecast your pipeline from a monthly and quarterly perspective
- 2-4 years of quota carrying closing sales experience, preferably in SaaS.
- Strong time management, organization, and decision-making skills. We give a lot of autonomy, but it requires people to be independent self-starters and disciplined about how they use their time.
- A proven-track record of achieving/exceeding quota, primarily focused on new customer acquisition
- A genuine curiosity about your customers, their goals and business challenges, and a desire to help them find the right solution.
- Experience conducting value-based product demonstrations, tailored to customer pain
- Experience in selling an end-to-end solution that solves more than one use-case/problem
- Enthusiasm to adapt, accept coaching, and contribute to an evolving sales team’s strategy.
- Salesforce experience preferred.
Working at Wistia
We try to ensure Wistia is an inclusive and diverse place where everyone feels happy, fulfilled, respected, comfortable, and welcome. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We care a lot, so our benefits are actually benefits, not just the fun stuff like swag and snacks in the office (though we also have lots of those too!).
We know the biggest investment we can make is in our employees, so we provide:
- A competitive compensation package that includes internal equity stock options
- 401k with 3% company contribution, regardless of whether you contribute
- Fully paid healthcare, dental, and vision insurance (family plans included)
- Pre-Tax FSA and Dependent Care Account
- Fitness reimbursement
- Flexible working hours – work at the times when you operate best, or set aside time for child and/or elderly care responsibilities during traditional “office hours”
- 16 weeks paid parental leave for all new and expecting parents
- Unlimited PTO (pretty common for people to take 4+ weeks off throughout the year)
- Remote-first culture (work from anywhere in the U.S.)
- Annual professional development stipend (courses, conferences, and more)
- New hire bonus to enhance your home office set up
- Pet insurance discount