As an Account Manager, you are considered the clients main point of contact, and are responsible for overseeing all of their day-to-day PBM operations. Account Managers act as the liaison between clients and cross-functional internal teams, and are responsible for ensuring timely/successful delivery of client requests. Excellent communication skills are required to ensure we understand our client’s needs and are able to build long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with our key business stakeholders.
Additionally, Account Managers are expected to demonstrate a high level client service through the expected to demonstrate a high level client service through the execution of accuracy, responsiveness, reliability, and professionalism on all interactions.
This will include managing the resolution status of routine to complex requests related to our clients’ business requirements; including but not limited to:
– Issue tracking – Engaging internal departments and client resources to work on outstanding issues from start to resolution while providing routine updates to the client.
– Driving Practical & Creative Solutions – Critically thinking about complex situations to find optimal outcome.
– Engaging Appropriate Resources – Discuss information at varying degrees of complexity, at varying stages of progression, and engage internal or client resources best appropriate to drive issue resolution.
– Work within Deadlines and Client Guarantees- Drive resolution within a timely manner and ensure that all Client Performance Guarantees are met.
In this Account Manager role, you will also be provided 5 to 6 weeks of intensive training and you must be able to travel up to 20%. Travel may require but is not limited to flights, overnight stays, local travel, travel on short notice and other travel deemed necessary by the company
The typical pay range for this role is:
This pay range represents the base hourly rate or base annual full-time salary for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual base salary offer will depend on a variety of factors including experience, education, geography and other relevant factors. This position is eligible for a CVS Health bonus, commission or short-term incentive program in addition to the base pay range listed above.
In addition to your compensation, enjoy the rewards of an organization that puts our heart into caring for our colleagues and our communities. The Company offers a full range of medical, dental, and vision benefits. Eligible employees may enroll in the Company’s 401(k) retirement savings plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan is also available for eligible employees. The Company provides a fully-paid term life insurance plan to eligible employees, and short-term and long term disability benefits. CVS Health also offers numerous well-being programs, education assistance, free development courses, a CVS store discount, and discount programs with participating partners. As for time off, Company employees enjoy Paid Time Off (PTO) or vacation pay, as well as paid holidays throughout the calendar year. Number of paid holidays, sick time and other time off are provided consistent with relevant state law and Company policies.
For more detailed information on available benefits, please visit
Required Qualifications :
– 1+ years of experience in a client/customer service-base environment or previous account management experience
– Excellent organizational skills
– Excellent verbal and written interpersonal communication skills
– Microsoft Suite Experience (Outlook, Word, Excel, Etc.)
Prior Healthcare experience managing insurance, healthcare, or benefit accounts.
-Experience with Medicaid, Commercial, and/or Medicare Part D Plans
– SalesForce Experience
– Advanced Excel experience, Vlookup, Pivot tables.
Bachelor’s degree or Equivalent Experience required