You Have a Successful Track Record
- 2+ years experience within Digital Marketing, preferably in an agency setting, and have a basic understanding of website design & development, PPC, and SEO.
- 1+ years experience in an Account Manager position, managing multiple client relationships and coordinating multiple projects
- Tracking account performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short- and long-term goals.
- Must be extremely organized, detail-oriented, disciplined & resourceful
- Experience performing cross-functionally with others. This includes collaboration and coordination with Project Managers, Copywriters, SEO Specialists, PPC Specialists, Content Strategists, Social Media Strategists, Designers, Developers, and other team members as needed.
- Ability to serve as an exceptional problem-solver on behalf of the team and clients, looking for innovative ideas and solutions to help solve marketing challenges.
- Experience providing status reports for marketing campaigns.
- An eagerness to provide measurable value and ROI for our clients.
- An ability to build and grow healthy and mutually beneficial client and team relationships.
- Excellent written and verbal skills and a great listener and communicator.
- Professionalism and strong presentation skills (in-person and not).
- Proficient in the Google suite of services.
Preferred, but not required:
- Versatile Digital Marketing knowledge is preferred, including Content Marketing, SEO, SMM, PPC, Email Marketing, Web Development, etc.
- Basic Knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and Adwords is preferred.
- Experience using CRM software.
Tasks & Responsibilities May Include
- Managing the client journey throughout the engagement from start to finish (Initial Meeting >> Proposal >> Contract >> Onboarding >> Invoicing >> Deliver on SOW >> Offboarding).
- Managing client expectations against the signed statement of work.
- You will speak with clients regularly via phone and email regarding strategy, approvals, analytics, reporting, etc. While travel is not required, proficiency and experience hosting video and telephone calls are a must.
- Oversight of multiple client accounts at one time, including:
- Coordinating with clients, managers, and teams.
- Ensuring accurate delivery of all agreed deliverables across various service types.
- Managing client communications while keeping client CRM profile up to date.
- Ensuring projects are completed on time and to the client’s satisfaction.
- Growing existing accounts by cross-selling and upselling.
- Manging churn rate (<15%), Net Promoter Score (>25), and High-Risk clients (<7%).
- Creating trust and rapport with clients, including but not limited to:
- Learning more about your contact, their role, and the business as a whole.
- Treating the client and their staff.
- Always on-time delivery and speedy communication.
- Assisting in quality assurance, ensuring work is exactly as agreed, and overdelivering where possible.
Why Choose Us?
- Always competitive pay.
- Company benefits & potential profit sharing.
- Industry-leading services + products.
- Established in 2010 and trusted by 5,500+ Agencies & SEOs.
- Work on and help businesses around the world succeed.
- A great work environment with a small, smart, and energetic team.
- Study under senior members in your field to hone your craft.
- Fully remote work, flexible hours.
This is a part-time role to start.
Compensation is based on experience.