The support analyst team is Office Practicum’s most customer focused team. It is where centralized conversations take place, the voice of the customer is amplified, and the amount of data captured is significant. Team members need to have a passion for client service and enjoy troubleshooting. This is a frontline client-focused position with the overall goal of restoring the relationship between OP and our clients. Team members will be responding to incoming questions, requests, and concerns from Office Practicum clients.
Essential Functions / Tasks / Duties / Responsibilities:
- Respond to incoming client inquiries via telephone, chat, and email.
- Research and resolve client issues and requests.
- Explain complex issues in appealingly simple terms
- Manage case backlog and meet commitments to clients
- Escalate tickets properly
- Represent client needs and concerns when interacting with various OP departments
- Stays current on all software releases, enhancements, and reported issues
- Utilize critical thinking, root cause analysis, and problem solving skills to address client issues in the most efficient way possible
How to Perform Essential Functions:
- 80% of work is performed via real-time/live conversations with clients via telephone and chat.
- All work is performed via computer, using various software programs. Software applications include: Google suite of products, Salesforce CRM, JIRA ticketing system, and Office Practicum EHR. Telephone is used in most client interactions.
- Critical thinking,
- Ability to conceptualize abstract concepts as they pertain to software
- Root cause analysis and troubleshooting
- Ability to learn new things
- Service oriented / customer focus
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Attention to detail
- Change tolerant
- Effectively work independently or in a team
- Time management
- Metric conscious
- Active listening
- Relationship building
- Customer service
- Data entry
- Technologically proficient, using various software applications, e.g., Google Suite, Outlook, Salesforce CRM
- Passion and enthusiasm that are easily recognizable
- You’re curious and have a natural ability to “zoom out” of a problem, in order to ask the right questions
- Conversationalist / An engaged participant
- Friendly / Empathetic
- Takes responsibility for own development
- Seeks to understand cause and effect
- Makes the team better
Education / Professional Certifications or Licenses Required:
A Bachelor Degree is preferred, but not required to be successful
- Customer Service experience required. This could be in a variety of settings and industries, including financial, insurance, medical, hospitality, etc.
- Customer service position, requiring a technology component to perform duties.
- EHR (preferred, but not required)
- RCM / Medical Billing (preferred, but not required)
Work Environment / Physical demands/ Travel Requirements :
- Computer and telephone required to perform duties.
- Lifting requirements of no more than five pounds.
- Presence in main office is preferred for optimal service results.
- The salary range for this position is $45,000 – $50,000, however, this may be negotiable depending on a candidate’s background and experience.