The Associate Disability Claim Examiner will be responsible for handling a claim block of routine disability claims. The Claim Examiner is accountable for ensuring optimal claims handling and timely, accurate decisions.
The current Employee Work Arrangement (EWA) for this position is Fully Remote. While this position does not require your on-site presence on a regular basis, depending on business preferences, there may be occasions where you are required to be on-site at a Prudential office.
What you can expect:
- Will effectively and accurately manage a block of routine Disability claims.
- Focus on customer experience to deliver the best experience for our customers.
- Demonstrate ability to deliver accurate, dependable, and trustworthy service to our customers.
- A strong customer focus evidenced through maintaining customer relationships.
What you’ll need:
- 1 year in Short Term Disability claim management, or related health claim field experience desired.
- Claim/risk management skills and technical knowledge in contract interpretation and administration.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proven customer service skills.
- PC skills required (i.e., Windows based environment; Word; Excel; PowerPoint).
- Bilingual is a preferred skill, but not required.
It’d be a plus if you had:
- Success in achieving Individual Development goals.
- Results oriented with an ability to organize and analyze information.
- Strong organization, critical thinking and time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to the changing needs of an organization.