In this role you and your team will proactively deliver insights and recommendations to drive unparalleled decision-making for the Internal Agency. You will collaborate with the Internal Agency and many business partners to provide strategic input and thought partnership on multiple projects and work streams. You will support the development of organizational policies with senior management and provide guidance during their implementation. You will also provide analytical and technical direction to a team of analysts who optimize our programs.
- Provides strategic input on and thought partnership on multiple projects and/or work streams
- Interact effectively and independently with many cross-functional partners, senior leadership & external partners
- Propose improvements and / or design analytical processes that enable organizational alignment
- Translates quantitative analyses and findings into accessible visuals for non technical audiences, providing a clear view into understanding and interpreting the data.
- Enables the business to make clear trade offs
- Responsible for larger components of projects of high complexity for new or growing portions of the business
- Continually assesses the business value and efficiency of the work performed, making suggestions for improvements and collaborating with others in implementing them.
- Provides coaching, development and analytical direction to own team of analysts
- Fosters a high performing culture that encourages team members to bring their true selves to work
Primary Location: Remote
Additional Locations: Boston, MA;
Travel: As Needed