Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
Toast Capital is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Toast, Inc. that offers Toast restaurant customers fast and flexible financing for any business need. The Toast Capital team is seeking a highly-motivated Servicing Specialist I who will assist our customers with answering questions about Toast Capital products, assisting customers with troubleshooting and technical assistance while delivering world class customer service. This is a dynamic role partnering with our customers to provide a best in class experience. Toast Capital Servicing Specialists work on an energetic team that takes pride in creating delightful customer experiences and consistently raising the bar. This is a role for someone who considers themselves a self-starter, go-getter, and customer service guru. In this role, you will be an ambassador of the Toast Capital brand and proliferate Toast Capital’s goal to empower restaurants financially to thrive and do what they love. This individual’s efforts will have a significant impact on the long-term success of a rapidly growing product for Toast.
- Provide excellent customer service to inbound and outbound calls, cases and chat bot
- Be an expert on our products and processes
- Effectively manage customer relationships to ensure that restaurants interested in financial solutions convert to Toast Capital customers
- Address customer questions, concerns, and inquiries related to potential or outstanding transactions
- Adapt to changing policy and procedures on a constant basis while maintaining high quality to your work
- Detect suspicious and fraudulent activity based upon customer interactions
- Meet and/or exceed production, quality, and customer service goals
- 1-2 years of experience working in a call center, loan servicing or collections function within commercial banking or financial services institution
- Ability to work under pressure with strong attention to detail and a multi-tasker
- Highly organized, self-motivated, flexible, and adaptable
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with Salesforce or Drift a plus
Our Spread* of Total Rewards
We strive to provide competitive compensation and benefits programs that help to attract, retain, and motivate the best and brightest people in our industry. Our total rewards package goes beyond great earnings potential and provides the means to a healthy lifestyle with the flexibility to meet Toasters’ changing needs. Learn more about our benefits at https://careers.toasttab.com/toast-benefits.