Lowe’s is able to offer remote employment of this position in the following states: AL, AZ, AR, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY
Central Quoting Coordinator – Remote
Customers and communities across the US rely on Lowe’s for everything that makes home feel like home. Our Central Quoting Coordinators play a crucial role in how we serve them. And for those Coordinators, Lowe’s is home to endless career possibilities.
As a Central Quoting Coordinator, you will work with Service Providers and Store associates daily. Processing the customer’s request for their project, creating quotes, updating the quotes as the project changes and delivering an accurate and timely plan to the Store for customers to review. You will be providing some of the foundational information that changes a customer’s dream to reality.
What’s in It for You?
Central Quoting Coordinators work from home across the United States. Every day, you’ll interact with Providers and Store associates using multiple means of communication and programs. While doing this you will hone your customer service skills and become an expert at solving complex problems on the fly to meet your customer’s needs. Here’s more of what you can expect as a Central Quoting Coordinator:
- Earn more: In addition to competitive hourly rates, associates also enjoy a 10% discount on Lowe’s merchandise and access to thousands of other discounts, such as cell phone plans, car insurance, computers, gyms, and more.
- Expand your skills: Opportunities for growth and development can be found in every role at Lowe’s. Central Quoting Coordinators receive extensive training and have the chance to grow their careers with tuition reimbursement and trade skills programs.
- Take care of what matters: Coordinators have access to comprehensive physical, mental, financial, and family care benefits.
• Works within system-based work queue to identify activities ready for review.
• For specific quote requests, reviews project details and measurements submitted by the Service Provider (i.e., installer) and validates whether everything needed has been provided.
• Approves or rejects the information submitted by the Service Provider and follows up as needed to obtain required information.
• Uses information submitted from the Service Provider to create an initial quote (in the installed sales selling tool) that is subsequently submitted to the Store for final processing and delivery to customer.
• Sends, receives and responds to questions from Stores and Service Providers related to quote details and escalates issues/questions when appropriate; communicates with others via phone, email and other communication applications
• When available, adds product and/or promotional information to a quote as well as any additional labor items and associated charges needed to complete the quote not already included.
• Completes quote re figures as needed (e.g., when a customer changes mind on something that affects the scope or cost of a project); includes re figuring quotes based on existing measurements or changing quotes based on new measurements or increased project scope.
• Organizes work processes to ensure the most efficient work flow while collaborating with others (i.e., Service Providers, Stores, peers).
• Provides relevant feedback to Supervisor regarding what is working well and not working with the centralized quote model.
• Being friendly and professional, and engaging customers in their homes through virtual/remote appointments to deliver home improvement project solutions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- H.S. Diploma or Equivalent
- Up to 1 year experience in a call center, office administrative, high volume retail, service support, or similar work environment
- License or certification
- Only required if the state or local municipality requires a salesperson license for this position, you must either be licensed or pass the requisite licensing exam within sixty (60) days of starting employment in this position
- ***Lowe’s requires a passing Internet Speed Test. This is a mandatory requirement from the business.***
Note: You can run a speed test by accessing the following: Visit Google.com and search for Google Speed Test and then click on RUN SPEED TEST.
***THE REQUIRED INTERNET SPEED HAS A MINIMUM 20mb/s DOWNLOAD, 5mb/ UPLOAD***
• Bachelor’s degree in related field
• Experience in remodeling or construction industry – Specifically FLOORING
• Lowe’s store experience
• Experience using MS Dynamics or similar CRM (Customer Relationship Management) tool
EEO StatementLowe’s is an equal opportunity employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, age, ancestry, national origin, mental or physical disability or medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.