Being good neighbors – helping people, investing in our communities, and making the world a better place – is who we are at State Farm. It is at the core of how we operate and the reason for our success. Check out what it’s like in Claims and see what makes us great!
We offer a surprisingly great Compensation Package:
This position is eligible for up to $2,000 in Welcome Bonuses throughout the first year of employment.
Starting salary is between $36,773.75 – $50,405.23 annually, ($18.25 – $25.02 hourly rate/hour) based on skills and qualifications, with the high end of the range limited to applicants with significant relevant experience. Because work-life-balance is a priority at State Farm, compensation is based on our standard 38:45-hour work week!
You are also eligible for:
- An annual bonus based on individual and enterprise performance
- Annual merit increases
We offer a ton of amazing Benefits – here’s a preview of what you might not find other places:
- Paid Time Off (PTO), plus:
- 401k Plan
- Health Insurance
- Dental/Vision plans
- Life Insurance
- Annual Merit Increases
- 5 days of Life Leave to take care of yourself and your family
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Annual Celebration Day to celebrate what’s important to you
- Paid Development Time
- Wellness and mental health programs
- Tuition Reimbursement/Community College Tuition Program
- Discounts from hundreds of retailers through our Perks at Work program
Where you’ll work:
This is a remote position; however, competitive candidates must reside within the state of Colorado.
Several of our Claims teams are hiring, and you may be considered for multiple opportunities where your skills and qualifications align.
Hours of operation are continually evaluated and may change based on business need. Successful candidates are able and willing to work flexible work shifts and may be asked to work overtime and/or irregular hours.
When you join our team, you can feel good knowing you are helping our customers recover from the unexpected. Our Claims Associates are committed to helping our customers through the claims process while providing Remarkable® service. This includes:
- Answering inbound calls and making outbound calls to customers within a fast paced, call center environment
- Supporting our customers through personalized, caring, and simple interactions
- Proactively investigating claims
- Applying policy coverage
- Accurately documenting claim files
Competitive candidates demonstrate the following:
- Communicate clearly, professionally, and empathetically
- Successfully operate multiple computer-based applications
Employees must successfully complete all required training, including applicable licensing exam(s) and background checks required of various state(s).
Come join the Neighborhood and do some good!