Job Title: Client Delivery Senior Associate – AR & Denials Management
For more than 20 years, Cloudmed (formerly Revint Solutions + Triage Consulting Group) has been helping healthcare providers recover revenue and bolster their bottom lines. Cloudmed’s recovery methodology and technology platforms work to optimize the revenue cycle. With the use of intelligent proprietary analytics, our recovery teams are truly the best and most experienced at finding and recovering lost or unidentified revenue. We take a holistic approach to revenue recovery and look at not only contract compliance, but clinical, coding, and regulatory compliance. Today, we serve over 1,600 hospitals and health systems nationwide and are proud of numerous awards and recognitions, including being consistently named one of the Best Places to Work both locally and nationally.
As a Client Delivery Senior Associate your role will be to support internal initiatives and implement client programs as it relates to Cloudmed’s AR & Denials solution. This will include data verification, report creation, creating client meeting minutes. You will report to the Client Delivery Manager.
- Support client meeting schedules and agendas for assigned clients
- Utilize spreadsheets and data visualization software including Excel and Power BI to create material
- Deliver and create all standard and ad hoc client facing reporting based on client needs
- Use various methods to compile, analyze and convey numerical or statistical data, including pivot tables, graphs and spreadsheets
- Account level auditing for report/deliverable integrity where applicable
- Coordinate with Client Delivery Manager on SME input
- Support client meetings:
- Agenda Creation/Distribution
- Create Meeting Minutes as an active listener to demonstrate clear understanding of client needs and action items
- Meeting deck prep and coordination
- Support client maintenance:
- Maintain client specific protocol documentation with internal stakeholders
- Resolve problems internally by investigating the presented issues, consulting with other teams and/or researching under the specific client’s account
- Multi-task between various inquiries and systems in a fast-paced environment
- Support client expectations and follow through on commitments
- Investigate case level feedback and coordinate with Client Delivery Manager on delivery to the client under leadership’s direction
- Monitor Client health key performance indicators (KPI’s) in conjunction with Cloud members to preemptively recognize and escalate potential client detractors
Skills and Abilities
- Strong communication, documentation, and critical thinking skills essential.
- Strong problem solving and decision making.
- Strong computer skills (MS Office: Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Power BI)
- Ability to analyze insurance and provider issues (policies, contracts, guidelines).
- Ability to analyze data and identify trends.
- Ability to provide leadership to peers/Analysts as needed.
- Ability to maintain accurate records and necessary paperwork.
- Ability to work independently.
- Extremely organized and self-motivated.
- Professional business writing that is clear, concise and considers the audience.
- An understanding of hospital billing & collections, clinical & coding, and payer escalation pieces of the revenue cycle.
- Team collaboration and coordination.
- Other projects assigned.
- 2 to 3 years of internal or external customer service experience or demonstrate relevant experience and written business communication
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and proven experience in working with MS Excel (intermediate level Excel or above)
- Proven experience in building reports, validating data, providing analysis and proven experience in quality assurance
- HS diploma required
- Time management and managing of multiple priorities
- Ability to maintain the highest levels of customer satisfaction
- A strong attention to detail and organization skills
- Team-oriented and adaptable
- Shows openness to innovative ideas, thoughtful risk-taking + unconventional solutions
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships, generating positive client feedback on quality, value, delivery, and results
- Desire to continue to learn and advance skills in new technologies (Power BI, Visio, Advanced MS Teams, etc.)
- At least one other reporting-based product (MS Power BI, Tableau, etc.
The culture at Cloudmed embraces those that demonstrate a deep passion for solving the problems of healthcare with enthusiasm for building positive working relationships and winning as a team. Take the work seriously, but don’t take yourself too seriously. Creating a strong workplace culture has been one of our staples, which we believe encourages and inspires employees to do their best. Join a fulfilling team of like-minded individuals who can get their work done, but still have fun!
Cloudmed provides a competitive benefit package that includes a 401(k) match, medical/dental/vision insurance and more.
Cloudmed is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of background check and drug screening.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $72,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Yearly bonus
Work Location: Remote