Imagine what we can INSPIRE with you
Moody’s empowers people to make better decisions and achieve brighter futures. This is what motivates us to bring out the best in our products and our people. Join us. Forward Together.
At Moody’s, we’re taking action. We’re hiring diverse talent and providing underrepresented groups with equitable opportunities in their careers. We’re educating, empowering and elevating our people, and creating a workplace where each person can be their true selves, reach their full potential and thrive on every level. Learn more about our DE&I initiatives, employee development programs and view our annual DE&I Report at moodys.com/diversity
|As a CRE Researcher you will collect the highest quality commercial real estate property data for customers and products. Researchers will leverage different data collection methods including phone calls or emails to commercial real estate professionals, extraction from online sources and review of internal proprietary or licensed data sets.|
- Experience working in a role where data is processed.
- Strong computer and data entry skills.
- Demonstrated research capabilities (telephone, library, web-based).
- Self-motivated and entrepreneurial attitude.
- Reliable high-speed internet access.
Education & Experience
- 6+ months in a Customer Service, Telemarketing or Call Center environment
- Experience in real estate or related field preferred, but not required.
- High School Diploma required; Associates or Bachelor’s Degree a plus
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
This position may be considered a promotional opportunity, pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act.