We’re looking for a copywriter who can give people the FEELS🕺. Someone who can develop creative and compelling copy with a consistent brand voice that differentiates Passion from other brands and engages and educates our Creators.
In the beginning, one of your main “clients” will be Customer Success where you will write highly engaging content that educates, nurtures and inspires our customers through their Passion.io journey.
You’ll also write for our performance marketing, product, product descriptions and briefs, blog content, white papers, case studies, e-newsletters, other marketing assets, and a lot of other cool sh*t.
This is for you if…
- You are a C2 level English speaker who’s a stickler for grammar and syntax. You’re probably still annoyed about the 3 mistakes in this job-ad so far
- You have been writing copy professionally for 3+ years and your experience is mainly in writing copy for brands in the SaaS / Software environment
- You can say a lot with a few words and make the complex simple
- You empathise with customers and their frustrations
- You have a good understanding of different support disciplines, like content, social media, SEO, email and online community. You understand how they impact each other and the user journey
- You’re proactive and recognize opportunities for new and better content
- You’re great at collaborating —you’re a good listener, problem-solver, and you deliver to deadlines
- You want to work for a company that isn’t afraid to actually say something
What we offer you
- 🌍 Work from anywhere and full flexibility.
- ✈️ Bi-annual international gatherings in a cool venue somewhere even cooler. Our last trips brought us to Croatia, Portugal, and Greece.
- 📈 An autonomous/entrepreneurial work style where your success is measured by results (not time).
- 🤯 The steepest learning curve you’ve ever experienced including regular career coaching sessions, internal and external training, coaching, and much more. We also support you with attending conferences, taking courses, and purchasing books.
- 🤝 An open, honest, creative, and results-driven environment where your opinion is highly valued.
- 💻 Flexible equipment policy with a budget that renews every year.
- 🏢 Co-working policy: If you prefer to work from a co-working space, we’ll help pay for it.
- 🏝 24 days of paid vacation plus 10 days of “Celebration Leave” that allows you to take the holidays off you actually celebrate (instead of the statutory holidays in the country you happen to live in).
- 👶 Paid parental leave: We offer a generous period of fully paid parental leave.