Please note: All roles at Rhino are remote, and there will be no future in-office mandate.
Our mission is to give renters everywhere greater financial freedom to plan and enjoy their lives. Rhino has launched the industry’s first end-to-end deposit platform servicing all stakeholders in the rental ecosystem. Rhino is aggressively responding to the most pressing needs of renters and landlords alike and aims to service more than $45 billion in cash deposits and security deposit insurance for 43 million rental homes nationwide across the entire rental industry.
Our first product eliminates the need for a cash security deposit and puts money back in renters’ pockets with a technology-driven insurance product. With Rhino, millions of renters across the country now have the opportunity to save with our award-winning deposit insurance. In addition to our security deposit insurance, we also offer renters insurance. Our newest offerings include Rhino+, a cash deposit collection and compliance solution for landlords and property managers, and Credit+, which will provide renters at partner communities with a means to build credit through on-time rent reporting.
We’ve already saved hundreds of millions of dollars for renters and are trusted in over 2 million homes nationwide, and most importantly, we’re just getting started…
As a Customer Experience Agent, (and face of the brand), you’ll assume a critical role in supporting our Rhino customers in finding solutions for their Rhino needs. This is a fully remote position.
In this role you will:
- Respond to Rhino customer queries in a timely and accurate way via chat first then with email and phone call support.
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features.
- Analyze and report product malfunctions (for example, by testing different scenarios or impersonating users).
- Update our internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers.
- Monitor customer complaints and reach out to provide assistance.
- Work cross functionally to share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members.
- Inform customers about new features and functionalities.
- Follow up with customers to ensure their issues are resolved.
- Gather customer feedback and share with our Product, Sales, and Marketing teams.
- Assist in training junior Customer Support Representatives.
- Leverage internal knowledge base to quickly respond to inquiries.
- Understanding of service technology for fielding customer requests.
- Experience in a high transaction volume environment.
We’re ideally seeking:
- Experience working in Zendesk required, live chat preferred
- Strong communications skills specifically on the phone and in writing.
- An expert communicator in both small-talk & high-pressure moments.
- Must thrive in dynamic environments. Driven to grow and take on new responsibilities.
- True team player. Open to accepting feedback to ensure the team’s success.
- Strong attention to detail, organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks.
- Flexibility – We are disrupting an industry so changes to traditional processes should be expected.
- Insurance Licensing: In your first two weeks of employment, you are expected to study for the P&C Licensing course.
Additionally, we are looking for:
- High-level professionalism: Rhino Customer Experience Agents are strategic thinkers that understand the big picture of where the organization is going and how all the different parts are interconnected.
Technical knowledge: As a customer service professional, a Rhino Customer Experience Agent needs to be familiar with technical and industry knowledge in order to help customers make informed decisions and troubleshoot any issues. Agents should be up-to-date on all product processes, product and service usage, and company policies.
Tenacity: As a Rhino Customer Experience Agent, tenacity is required to get the job done thoroughly and accurately.
Positive attitude: For Rhino Customer Experience Agents a positive attitude keeps everyone trying new things, feeling brave about brainstorming new ideas, and makes people feel excited to go to work with their co-workers.
Compensation & Benefits
Base Salary Range: $51,000 – $60,000