As a Retail Runner Experience Specialist at Brooks, you will provide industry-leading customer service to our retail partners and sales representatives. You will be a creative problem solver and provide key information to Sales to ensure a seamless experience for our retail partners. By building relationships within your territory, you will help our sales team and retail partners achieve success in our shared mission – helping more runners on their path to a better self with the best gear in the industry. You will provide professional support and a superior customer experience at every touchpoint and be part of the most renowned team in the business!
- Communicate with internal and external customers via phone, email, and other communication channels, providing timely responses to questions and order requests and building relationships
- Provide product pricing and availability quotes
- Complete all facets of order management, including placing new orders, revising existing orders, processing returns, managing future product reservations, providing updates, and other tasks
- Access and combine information from multiple systems to provide order details and analyze problems when they occur
- Understand the science and technology behind Brooks performance gear to enable product conversations
- Manage time effectively by prioritizing and multi-tasking
- Use daily reporting to manage orders in your territory as needed
- Track and report recurring problems and act as a problem identifier and solver
- Monitor customer orders and provide Sales and retailers with the needed updates
- Work with Credit to resolve invoicing errors
- Other duties as assigned
- Associate degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 1+ years customer service experience preferred
- Knowledge of athletic footwear, athletic apparel, and sports bras preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to deal with adverse situations positively
- Computer proficiency: Word, Excel, Outlook, and Salesforce (preferred)
- Accuracy in typing, spelling and grammar
- Proven ability to work effectively independently as well as with a team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a positive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, demonstrating effective listening through concise, clear verbal and written communication
- Excellent interpersonal skills that inspire and build trust resulting in effective working relationships across the company
- Keen attention to detail in planning, organization, and execution of tasks, while still seeing the big picture and understanding how all the pieces fit together and affect one another
- Ability to anticipate how a decision made can affect our customers, our partners, our products, or other departments’ operations and/or morale; “connecting the dots”
- Demonstration of innovation and initiative – always looking at improving our products and processes while also displaying a willingness to dive into the details and help wherever necessary
- Embraces and lives the Brooks values!
Pay is $20-$24/hour if located within 35 miles of Seattle. Pay is $18-$22/hour for all other locations.
Brooks is proud to offer a robust benefits package to our employees and their families!
Benefits- including medical, dental, vision, life and AD&D insurance, disability insurance, HSA and employer contribution, FSA, family & fertility assistance, 401K Savings Plan and match, employee assistance program, and transportation assistance.
Paid Time Off– Brooks offers generous time off including three to five weeks of paid time off, eleven paid holidays, paid sick and parental leave.
Bonus- in addition to base pay, Brooks employees may also be offered an annual bonus based on company performance.
Perks- including product discounts, a home office stipend, employee recognition, fitness discounts, volunteer and donation benefits.