Who You Are
Do you have a passion for delivering exceptional customer experiences? Are you an empathetic, creative, and curious problem solver? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our remote-based CX team at Spot & Tango!
The CX Specialist is a key role within our CX team, that will focus on handling sensitive and complex interactions, and piloting new efforts to drive sales and retention. It’s an exciting opportunity for a customer service professional to help shape the future of our CX strategy and make a significant impact on our company’s growth and success.
As a CX Specialist at Spot & Tango, you’ll create effortless experiences for everyone that reaches out to our team through timely, attentive, and authentic interactions. Your ability to connect with our customers, understand their unique needs, and provide meaningful solutions will shape relationships between Spot & Tango and our customers. You’ll also work closely with other departments to advocate for improvements to the overall customer experience, and be the eyes and ears of the brand.
- Deliver personalized and effortless interactions through inbound and outbound phone contacts, SMS, email, and chat conversations. Build a strong rapport with customers and maintain positive and professional relationships
- Become an expert in our products, services, and internal systems to provide efficient and effective support to customers
- Share insights from customer interactions with your colleagues including CX Managers and other cross-functional leaders; advocating for changes to improve our service, streamline our processes, and better serve our customers
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in a contact or call center, or a related field; experience working with D2C subscription businesses or in the pet industry is a plus
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and a high level of comfort in engaging with customers over the phone
- A knack for building rapport with people quickly and easily
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think on your feet
- Proven ability to de-escalate and transform unhappy customers into satisfied advocates
- Eager to learn, grow, and develop your professional skills
- Resilience and a positive attitude to overcome the daily challenges that come with a customer-facing role
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and balance multiple priorities
- Believe in customer service as a growth driver and brand differentiator
- Dog lovers are a plus!
This opportunity is a full-time role of 40 hours per week, with a market-competitive hourly compensation and benefits package. Weekend staffing may be required.
This position has the flexibility to be fully remote or hybrid (South Florida). When working from home, you must have access to a quiet space suitable for confidential conversations.