The Drunk Elephant Customer Relations team supports customers across the brand by providing information, answering questions, and responding to concerns. The CR team is the front line of support for customers and interested parties, and ensures that customers are satisfied with our products, ordering process, and other needs related to the brand.
The CR Specialist provides first-class/white glove service via email, phone within the Salesforce Service Cloud customer case system. Daily interactions include assistance with routine suggestions, product recommendations, product questions, and skin care concerns by incorporating the Drunk Elephant Philosophy and exemplifying company core values throughout all contact. This role will include liaising with our Global Business Development Team on promotions, product availability/variations and business flow of our international retail sites and partners as it pertains to those who reach out to our site for information to ensure we have a cohesive flow with customer relations and international queries. Additional proficiency in assisting customers with the online ordering process, shipping/delivery concerns, other corporate communications while supporting customer through phone is required. Prior experience with Salesforce and IBM Sterling Call Center, a plus, but not required.
Our team members must be sensitive to customer feedback involving packaging defects, facilitate product returns to our Quality Assurance team for US. And maintain similar processes for international customers for further investigation, and identify patterns requiring escalation, inquiring through our US website. This feedback loop is critical for ensuring quality issues are expeditiously addressed for all customers.
As a Specialist, mentoring new hires and additional responsibility coordinating with other internal teams and business partners is expected. This role includes several unique responsibilities, including maintaining communication with all international sites and retail platforms with internal international market leaders, and liaising with our Social Media Team on these issues for a cohesive business flow. An understanding of Drunk Elephant’s business needs and the ability to form recommendations to leadership is essential.
KEY COMPETENCIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional disposition towards customers during all points of engagement.
- In-depth knowledge of Drunk Elephant philosophy, products, and policies.
- Promptly responding to customer inquiries via email, phone, and possibly live chat.
- Work with Global Business Development Teams to help streamline internal resources for global markets for use with answering customer inquiries.
- Ability to trouble-shoot and resolve conflict.
- Contribute to internal & external FAQ Guides for product innovation
- Maintaining detailed records of customer interactions and internal information related to each customer case.
- Contributing to content creation and special team projects
- Providing feedback and escalating issues within the Digital department.
- Exemplifying company core values throughout all contact.
- Maintaining a conducive, remote work environment with dependable Internet connectivity
These responsibilities are in addition to the basic requirements of a Customer Relations “generalist”, including full knowledge of all Drunk Elephant products and usage, DrunkElephant.com policies, workflows, and providing service via email, web messaging, live chat, and phone within the Salesforce support ticketing system.
Shiseido is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender identity, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other classification protected by Federal, State or Local law
$56,800 – $71,000/ year