At Stryker, our teams work with products that are improving and saving people’s lives. Our diverse array of innovative medical technologies, including reconstructive, medical and surgical, and neurotechnology and spine products help people lead more active and satisfying lives.
Who We Want:
Collaborative partners. People who build and leverage cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, data and insights to drive continuous improvements across the business.
Dedicated achievers. People who thrive in a fast-paced environment and are driven to complete projects that meet regulations and expectations.
Self-directed initiators. People who take ownership of their work and need no prompting to drive productivity, change, and outcomes.
What You Will Do:
The Customer Service Agent (Bilingual) is required to represent the company in a positive, proficient, and professional manner in all dealings with external and internal customers. The employee will follow Stryker processes and policies while providing a level of service that exceeds our customer expectations. This individual must serve as a contributing member of the Customer Service team while championing Stryker’s Mission and values.
- Proactively collaborate with internal teams/departments to promote a culture of inclusiveness and cooperation
- Respond in a professional and enthusiastic manner to all customer inquiries via phone and email regarding product information, pricing, availability, delivery dates, shipping, product returns, credits, and general administrative issues
- Utilize resourcefulness and critical thinking skills to research and resolve order and invoice discrepancies
- Employ excellent time management, prioritization, and organizational skills to follow up with customers on all outstanding issues within expected timelines
- Record customer experience feedback, as well as analyze root cause to identify trends and improve service provided to customers
- Provide back-up coverage for receptionist as required, ensuring all switchboard and reception tasks are handled efficiently and effectively
- Accurately process customer orders received by telephone, email, and EDI; Provide acknowledgement and confirmation of receipt to the customer
- Actively manage open sales orders to ensure timely shipments/accurate sales/proactive communication to customers
- Handle Administrative/Reporting Tasks
- Participate in the development and implementation of continuous improvements within the department
What You Need:
- Post-Secondary Education
- Two years’ experience working in a call center/customer service environment
- Ability to quickly build and maintain strong customer relationships over phone and email
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong time management, prioritization, and organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks while ensuring a high level of focus on detail and accuracy
- Proficiency using computer systems such as Excel, ERPs, CRMs
- Ability to employ resourcefulness and critical thinking to solve problems
- Ability to consistently maintain a positive professional image while interacting with varied personalities in time-sensitive situations
- Bilingualism (Fluent in both French and English to include writing and speaking)
- Experience in the medical field
Internal applicants with an equivalent combination of education, experience, and performance over time at Stryker will be considered.