The Customer Service Associate will be responsible for responding to inbound calls, processing orders, resolving customer order issues and cross-selling additional products for some of Nestle Health Science’s brands including: Nature’s Bounty, Puritan’s Pride, Persona, Garden of Life and more. The Customer Service Associate will also communicate with customers through phone (inbound/outbound), email, live chat and also through text messaging. This is a remote-based opportunity. Preference will be given to candidates located within the greater Long Island, NY or tri-State areas.
• Answer customer phones calls, chats or emails handling a variety of complex issues.
• Willing to offer product specials on each sales call.
• Ability to navigate through multiple computer applications with speed and accuracy.
• Provide a high level of customer service and professionalism.
• Ability to work with one or multiple customer support lines.
• Understanding and striving to meet or exceed contact center metrics while providing excellent consistent customer service.
• Maintain customer satisfaction ratings based on criteria set forth by the company.
• Ability to accept and implement coaching and feedback in order to achieve individual and team performance goals.
• Performing additional duties, tasks or projects as assigned by direct Manager or Supervisor.
• High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• 1+ years of Customer Service experience required.
• Current or prior professional customer service experience working within a call center or contact environment is highly desired.
• Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office (Word/Excel/Outlook/PowerPoint) required.
• Must have excellent communication (written and oral), organizational, time management and stakeholder management skills.
• Must possess an outgoing, positive personality and attitude and be people-oriented.
• Ability to determine customer needs with strong problem-solving skills and ability to provide appropriate solutions within a timely manner.
• Must have full schedule flexibility, including the ability to work mornings/afternoons/evenings and weekends as needed (Monday to Sunday).
The approximate pay range for this position is $35,000 to $40,000. Please note that the pay range provided is a good faith estimate for the position at the time of posting. Final compensation may vary based on factors including but not limited to knowledge, skills and abilities, as well as geographic location.