Operations – Insurance Operations
Prudential aspires to make lives better by solving the financial challenges of our changing world! Our mission is to fulfill our promises to all our customers, better, bolder, and faster than expected. Our Financial Wellness Advocates are the first point of contact with our customers and our goal is to provide a customer centric, multi-channel, low effort experience for customers with complex financial needs.
Our Associates work in a collaborative environment assisting customers over the phone, online, and through email. This can range from troubleshooting a question on website navigation to conversations on complex absence related claim processes. Regardless, your mission remains the same; help customers through their disability claims journey. We can’t promise it will be easy, but it will be time well spent establishing a career with an award-winning industry leader.
How You’ll Grow:
Our Customer Service Professionals are the foundation of our business. In this role, you will have exposure to multiple parts of the business which will help you learn and grow your career. Within our contact centers, we offer tiered promotional opportunities based on performance. In addition, we offer many opportunities to learn new skills and provide clear paths towards career development and advancement.
- Respond to inbound phone calls, emails or chats and assists customers with their questions
- Offer customer focused product and service solutions using extensive knowledge of company offerings
- Solve complex problems for customers that may require extensive research using multiple applications and tools
- Troubleshoot complex issues
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Excellent verbal, written, and active listening skills
- Previous customer service experience required
- Strong commitment to providing exceptional customer service
- Proficient skills with ability to multi-task between multiple computer applications.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, College degree preferred
- Flexibility with your schedule, although you will have a regular assigned shift
- Must be receptive to change and detailed performance feedback
Additional Requirements :
This position will work virtually, therefore new hires must be able to provide the following:
- High speed internet service must be available in your area. You must be willing to troubleshoot any issues or outages with your home internet service, contacting your service provider as necessary. The internet service cannot be wireless, and the internet speed requirement is: 3.0 mg downstream and 768k upstream. Wired Ethernet (connected into router or Wi-Fi extender or MESH), NOT connecting computer over Wi-Fi.
- Must have the capability to handle calls with a cell phone (would need to have unlimited data and minutes) or a landline. Your personal phone number will not be identified to customers.
- Use of USB wired headset with a noise cancellation feature (required for all CSP’s, optimal for all other roles)
- Quiet area in your home with minimal distractions and noise free.
- Reliability and Dependability throughout our extensive training program is required