The 24/7 SES Customer Support Contact Center currently has an opening for a Customer Service Representative on the third shift. Candidate will work remotely using various communication technologies to support our customers globally. This is an exciting position that offers direct contact with customers and service staff to aid with resolution to service activity to maintain security and detection systems installed at airports and other customer sites in the US and other locations worldwide.
Position is available for 3rd Shift: 12:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Answer and respond to service requests for maintenance/repair of X-ray inspection systems. Duties involve interaction with the TSA, Cruise Lines, Federal buildings, Government facilities, and other customers. Support UK and Australia regions after hours
- Interface with Leidos Inc. Field Service staff to assign Service Request and provide status and updates
- Process service orders, order parts, and prepare correspondence
- Follow and execute procedures
- Cultivate, improve, and sustain relationships with customers and ensure customer satisfaction by following up with customers and Field Technicians through service completion.
- Ensure deadlines for response time on repairs are met
- Provide informative proactive feedback to management
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of customer service experience with professional maturity
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Creative problem solver with strong detail orientation
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and follow-up
- Knowledge of MRP and CRM systems and experience with a global service provider of manufactured products is a plus.
- Mechanical, electronics and technical background
- Ability to work weekends and a variable hours required.
Pay Range:Pay Range $39,650.00 – $61,000.00 – $82,350.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That’s why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.