This is a work at home opportunity for the EST time zone.
•Training Schedule is 17 weeks ( No PTO during training) Monday-Friday 9:30am – 6:00pm EST
•Shift/Work Schedule 9:30am-6pmEST
• Answers questions and resolves issues as a “single-point-of-contact” based on phone calls, plan sponsors, PSS/ISO, members and providers. Provides customized interaction based on customer preference and individualized needs, creating an emotional connection with our members by understanding and engaging the member to the fullest.
• Fully understands the member’s needs by building a trusting and caring relationship with the member.
• Anticipates customer needs. Provides the customer with related information to answer the unasked questions, e.g. additional plan details, benefit plan details, member self-service tools, etc.
• Uses customer service threshold framework to make financial decisions to resolve member issues.
• Educates and assists customers on various elements of benefit plan information and available services created to enhance the overall customer service experience with the company (i.e., assistance with member self-service tools, Consultation Opportunities – Simple Steps, Cost of Care Tools, Natural Alternatives Program, etc.).
• Utilizes all relevant information to effectively influence member engagement.
• Takes immediate action when confronted with a problem or made aware of a situation.
• Takes ownership of each customer contact to resolve their issues and connect them with additional services as appropriate.
• Identifies member needs beyond the initial inquiry by answering the unasked questions.
• Resolves issues without or with limited management intervention.
• Provides education to members to support them in managing their health.
• Responds quickly to meet customer needs and resolve problems while avoiding over-committing.
• Other activities may include: providing claim status information, benefit coverage interpretations, and explaining plan eligibility.
• Processes claim referrals, new claim hand-offs, and escalates issues as appropriate through the system for grievances and appeals.
• Initiates out-reach/welcome calls to ensure constituents expectations are met or exceeded. Identifies trends and any emerging customer service issues and works to develop solutions to address potential problems and/or plan features of interest as an approach to improve understanding of benefit plans and increase post-enrollment member satisfaction.
• Partners with other departments to deliver client specific presentations.
• Coordinates efforts both internally and across departments to successfully resolve service issues and develop process improvement intended to enhance the overall delivery of service.
• Works collaboratively with colleagues to deliver the best customer experience,.
• Seeks to understand the customer, including circumstances, problems, expectations and needs.
• Asks probing questions to identify the underlying customer needs.
• Appropriately transitions conversations to explore possibilities for extending customer interactions.
• Guides members to the appropriate health resource. Offers alternatives where appropriate .
• Acts with the best interest of customer in mind and central to all interactions.
• Collaborates with colleagues and co-workers to deliver a world class customer experience.
• Serves as SME providing technical assistance when needed on call related issues, products, and/or system applications delivery matters.
• May participate in preparation and presentation of client specific presentations.
• May track and trend data. Coaches, trains and assists in the development of call center staff, as required.
• Participates in and/or leads special projects/initiatives addressing service issues, as necessary.
• Provides technical or subject matter expertise concerning policies, procedures, and function-related applications/systems tools as needed.
• Delivers internal quality reviews.
• Provides appropriate support in third party audits when required. Documents and tracks all contacts, events, and outcomes with clients using appropriate systems and processes
The typical pay range for this role is:
This pay range represents the base hourly rate or base annual full-time salary for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual base salary offer will depend on a variety of factors including experience, education, geography and other relevant factors. This position is eligible for a CVS Health bonus, commission or short-term incentive program in addition to the base pay range listed above.
In addition to your compensation, enjoy the rewards of an organization that puts our heart into caring for our colleagues and our communities. The Company offers a full range of medical, dental, and vision benefits. Eligible employees may enroll in the Company’s 401(k) retirement savings plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan is also available for eligible employees. The Company provides a fully-paid term life insurance plan to eligible employees, and short-term and long term disability benefits. CVS Health also offers numerous well-being programs, education assistance, free development courses, a CVS store discount, and discount programs with participating partners. As for time off, Company employees enjoy Paid Time Off (PTO) or vacation pay, as well as paid holidays throughout the calendar year. Number of paid holidays, sick time and other time off are provided consistent with relevant state law and Company policies.