Working in a call center now? Tired of coming to an office? Brightree by ResMed is hiring motivated callers ready for a change and eager to work for a growing, innovative company with great pay and benefits. Our fully remote positions offer competitive pay, and medical, dental, 401K and employee stock purchase plan. Equipment is also provided. Pay is $17 hourly.
Let’s talk about the team and you:
We are currently looking for full-time remote (U.S.) Customer Service Specialists in the Resupply space. The Customer Service Specialist will make and receive follow-up calls to and from medical equipment patients. Calls are patient follow ups for solicitation of resupply of existing products. Candidates must have experience providing customer service via phone, strong attention to detail and the ability to utilize multiple computer applications while providing best in class customer service. A successful candidate must be able to convey information to patients in a clear and concise manner and be able to navigate simple software programs.
Let’s talk about responsibilities:
- Initiates and receives calls to/from patients requiring resupply of sleep therapy products and collects information needed to complete an order
- Provides patient education regarding usage of in-home equipment
- Understands the unique requirements of patients and provides appropriate direction into a daily work list and documents results of calls
- Completes sales orders with accuracy and speed
Let’s talk about qualifications and experience:
- High school education required. Associates Degree and/or college coursework preferred
- One year of call center experience or equivalent
- Prior remote experience highly preferred.
- Quiet work-at-home environment free of interruption and distraction
- Must be a self-starter who can troubleshoot challenges on the fly
- Must have high speed internet wired via ethernet connection, no Wi-Fi, satellite or hotspot
- Strong communication skills on the telephone
- Excellent written communication skills
- Preferred experience working on a call center dialer
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently
- Bilingual Spanish speaking is a plus
Joining us is more than saying “yes” to making the world a healthier place. It’s discovering a career that’s challenging, supportive and inspiring. Where a culture driven by excellence helps you not only meet your goals, but also create new ones. We focus on creating a diverse and inclusive culture, encouraging individual expression in the workplace and thrive on the innovative ideas this generates. If this sounds like the workplace for you, apply now!