HSN Customer Service Specialists answer inbound customer calls in a fast-paced environment. Working at home, our Specialists problem-solve to efficiently and effectively assist our customers.
- Starting rate is $15.00/hour.
- Automatic increases in pay every 6 months for 2 years resulting in $17.00/hour (after 24 months).
- Benefits: full time, Customer Service Specialists are benefit eligible beginning on day one of employment. Our benefit options include medical, dental, and vision coverage, paid time off, a 401K savings program, an enhanced parental leave program, generous team member discount across our entire family of brands, and more!
Life with HSN as a Customer Service Specialist
Busy day handling a high volume of customer inquires
Assist customers with questions while personalizing the experience for each caller
Calls may include confirming refunds, taking payments, placing orders, analyzing account data, etc.
Opportunity for advancement and upward mobility across the entire Qurate Retail Group family of brands
The Right Candidate
- Problem solves and de-escalates unique situations while sustaining a high-paced call volume
- Learns and works in a virtual environment with a set schedule and structured day
- Effectively communicates with a variety of customer styles, peers, and leaders
- Multitasks with ease and navigates multiple systems and screens while assisting customers
- Can sit for long periods of time
- Adheres to HSN computer system requirements
- Troubleshoots own technical problems (in partnership with IT when needed)
- Available to work weekends, holidays and additional hours as required
- Resides in Florida OR Tennessee
Our Work at Home Team Members need to maintain the necessary system requirements to ensure a great experience for our customers. While a full specification list will be provided after your interview, here are a few key items:
Self-provided computer or laptop, running a Microsoft Operating System, operating on Windows 10 and not older than 3 years
Headset compatible with HSN specifications (HSN reimburses $75 for headset.)
High-speed internet connection. Satellite, broadband, wireless or dial-up services are not an option
Mac/Apple products, Chromebooks, Surfaces, and notebooks are not supported
Able to provide standard copper line phone service from a local phone company or bundled service from your internet provider
Your HSN career begins with a paid (5) week training period where full attendance and participation is required through the duration of the training. Training schedule and working schedule post training will differ.
The Application Process
Our application process is candidate-led. Each notification for next steps will be sent to the email address the candidate provides.
1. Complete Application
2. Complete skills assessment on mobile device or computer
3. Self-schedule interview
4. Complete video interview