Curology is creating the next generation of skincare through customized treatment plans and formulas with powerful prescription ingredients for acne and anti-aging. We believe great skin shouldn’t be a luxury, but a fact of life.
We are looking for an experienced Customer Success Analyst reporting into our Customer Success team. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who can analyze workflow, establish measurable performance targets and recommend specific types of solutions that can be used to improve upon them. You’ll work collaboratively with team leadership and empower them to make important decisions by identifying various facts and trends.
The Customer Success Analyst will be a critical individual contributor in helping both diagnose and maintain performance standards and develop standardized reporting for the Customer Success team using internal data sources. This role will also partner cross-functionally with both our Finance, Data Science, and Consumer Insights teams. Presentation and report-making skills are important in order to present the findings to stakeholders and senior management. Top-notch Excel skills are required and knowledge of business intelligence tools is a plus.
In this role, you will:
- Identify, analyze and interpret trends and patterns in complex data sets and provide creative, compelling solutions for solving data or business intelligence challenges
- Create and generate necessary reports to track centralized KPIs and metrics for Customer Success team
- Improve operational performance by using a data-driven approach for issue identification, root cause analysis, and improvement rollouts
- Develop insights to drive compelling discussions for workflow changes and/or product improvements
- Communicate and present data to all levels of management
- Build “Voice of Customer” reporting to share with cross-functional partners
- Maintain a high-quality work environment so team members are motivated to perform at their highest level
- Support driving of strategic projects for cross-functional partners from a Customer Success lens with clear data inputs and building of frameworks
You will be successful if you have:
- Strong proficiency in Excel and knowledge of business intelligence a plus
- Adept with queries, dashboarding, report writing, and communicating findings verbally and visually
- Ability to produce business cases and executive summaries with clear, data-driven recommendations and proposed next steps
- High level of professionalism and strong presentation capabilities
- Maintains an upbeat and enthusiastic attitude, even under pressure
- Demonstrates commitment to fostering a highly supportive and collaborative workplace culture
- Experience working closely with customer support organizations and familiarity with Support performance metrics, including, but not limited to: NPS (Net Promoter Score), CSAT (Customer Satisfaction), ASA (Average Speed of Answer), FCR (First Contact Resolution), TPH (Tickets Per Hour) and QA (Quality Accuracy).
You will love working at Curology because:
- Competitive salary and equity packages
- Comprehensive benefits: medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees; flexible spending account; 401k; mental health & wellness programs
- $75 WFH stipend (remote employees)
- Home office setup stipend (remote employees)
- Minimum Time Off policy (unlimited PTO, with at least 3 weeks off) for exempt employees
- 11 company observed holidays
- Additional holidays: Curology days off (1 per quarter), 1 annual floating holiday (employee’s choice), and Gratitude Week (employees take the full week of Thanksgiving off; business critical teams observe different days)
- Paid parental leave
- pre-tax commuter benefits
- Employee donation matching program
- Company-sponsored events
- Free subscription to Curology or Agency (for you and another VIP of your choice!)
The base salary for this position will be between $65,000 to $95,000 depending on your experience, skillset, and geographic location.