The Customer Success Employee Experience team is the internal voice of Square Customer Success and leads the work that keeps our global workforce up-to-speed and connected to our purpose through elevated communications and engagement experiences, which is more important than ever in Square’s distributed and diverse environment. We create and curate content and programs that fuel connectivity and culture by helping CS employees to stay informed, empowered, and inspired to provide great experiences for our Square sellers.
You will serve to support the work happening in CS internal communications and engagement. The ideal candidate will be passionate about employee communications, has a proven ability to bring new ideas to the table and create plans to execute them, strong writing skills, and an ability to think creatively.
What you’ll do:
- Support engagement team communications by creating and editing engagement-focused content for employees
- Partner with teams across the business to edit and publish their content
- Monitor internal channels (email, Slack, etc.) to look for opportunities to engage Squares, connect them with each other, clarify information, and maintain purpose-focus and collaboration in the way we work
- Create and maintain an organized digital repository of CSEE communications and engagement content
- Manage intranet content; make updates as needed
- Support execution for CSEE initiatives, operations and events such as Culture Club, Rewards and Recognition, giveaways and all-hands meetings
- Create Canva graphic assets for CSEE initiatives and Customer Success requests
- Work directly with employees to collect feedback on communications and engagement; find new ways to implement and track reach with analytics
- Coordinate and maintain CSEE operations such as maintaining distribution lists as needed, collecting data for monthly CSEE scorecards, etc.
What you have:
- 2+ years of employee communications experience
- Experience planning, organizing, prioritizing, and executing simultaneous projects and activities
- A strong sense of ownership – be a self-starter, proactive, detail-oriented, and results-driven
- Understanding of, and interest in, employee culture and engagement
- Success in working both independently and as part of a team where active conversation and collaboration are required
- Ability to persuade and inspire others to move towards the same objective
- Project management experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment and meet deadlines – we move quickly!
- Experience in Canva is a plus
- Curiosity, creative thinking, and a sense of humor
Block takes a market-based approach to pay, and pay may vary depending on your location. U.S. locations are categorized into one of four zones based on a cost of labor index for that geographic area. The successful candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. These ranges may be modified in the future.
Zone A: USD $78,000 – USD $95,400
Zone B: USD $72,500 – USD $88,700
Zone C: USD $66,300 – USD $81,100
Zone D: USD $58,500 – USD $71,500