We are looking for a dedicated and highly motivated Customer Success Manager to lead our mid market and enterprise-level accounts. In this role, you will work strategically with our customer base to understand their business objectives and help them achieve the best possible results using the Aspire platform for their influencer marketing efforts. You will work directly with our brands’ marketing teams to develop actionable and innovative marketing strategies, and continuously evolve and improve those strategies through ongoing experimentation and iterative testing/learning. This role will require you to leverage your experience and expertise to ensure the ongoing success of our enterprise customer’s campaigns.
The ideal candidate will be a strategic thinker, with a background in consumer marketing, brand marketing or advertising, and proven success partnering with distinct stakeholders to develop and execute campaigns. You will also work cooperatively with other departments to improve the client experience, retain existing customers, and gather critical feedback to improve our product. Strong influencing and interpersonal skills, and the ability to develop strong relationships are critical to success in this role.
What you’ll be working on:
- Cement the relationship with new and existing customers including: account growth, new product adoption, and renewals
- Develop a “consultant” perspective to client communications, questions, and meetings
- Lead and present at regular client meetings, both in-person and over video conference
- Analyze customer usage to form accurate forecasts, and to have complete visibility into renewal pipeline; identify, clearly communicate, and manage risk throughout the year through proactive touch points and take the lead in developing resolution strategies
What we’re looking for: (Job Requirements/Must have)
- 3+ years of customer success or similar experience in a SaaS organization
- Outstanding organization and interpersonal skills
- A structured approach to process and prioritization
- Initiative and the ability to identify and solve problems proactively
- Experience in martech
- Experience in eComm
- Knowledge / interest in influencer space
Benefits and Perks
- Health, Dental & Vision – Put your health first with 90% covered health insurance. (U.S Only)
- 4 months of Paid Parental Leave – Aspire has an industry-leading parental leave policy for both mothers and fathers.
- Unlimited PTO – Refuel and rest with our unlimited paid time-off policy.
- Flexible Schedules – Set your hours by your calendar, not the clock.
- Work From Home Stipend – $400 to cover your remote work setup.
- Annual Education Credit – $2,500 in yearly education credits because learning should be lifelong.
- Monthly Wellness Credit – $50 monthly wellness credit; get paid to stay active, even if your desk is your couch.
- Monthly Internet Stipend – $50 monthly internet stipend; we help pay your monthly internet bill.
- Unlimited Book Reimbursement Perk – Love reading? Let us foot the bill for work-related books.