Your Daily Activities
As a trusted Customer Success Specialist for Tradervue, your day-day will look something like this:
- Every morning you’ll login to the help desk and review and respond to tickets in an accurate, effective and timely manner.
- You will be the primary Customer Success Advisor for Tradervue customers.
- Proactively provide solution to customers in anticipation of their needs from the initial ticket, including workarounds, advising, and follow-up support.
- Maintain a deep understanding of Tradervue to assist customers better and troubleshoot issues.
- Troubleshoot and provide steps to recreate escalated technical issues.
- Collaborate with team members to to improve the customer experience.
- Build and foster customer relationships through positive and helpful communications.
- Escalate more advanced tickets (technical, billing, etc) as directed by your manager.
- Document and share user feedback and feature requests with the internal team.
- Identify potential sales leads through customer interactions and share with team.
- Assist with quality assurance tasks related to technical issues, new features, or product changes.
- Review customer metrics, such as churn, new trials, new signups, etc.
- Add “How To” articles and Frequently Asked Questions to the Support Portal.
- Assist Business Development Special with customer inquires.
- Other duties as associated with the role.
- Experience as a customer support agent within the SaaS industry.
- Ability to communicate clearly and foster a positive work, and customer environment
- Comfortable in front of the camera creating “how-to” videos, providing live demos, or assisting with webinars.
- Experience within the trading industry specifically with options, futures, or stocks.
- day trading financial assets.
- America/Europe timezone preferred.
- Experience working in a remote environment.
Compensation varies with experience and qualifications. This job is a fully remote / work from home up to 40 hours per week.