Job Requisition ID #
The ACS Customer Support Team are driven, smart and recognized for their willingness to problem solve with positivity. Our focus is to help customers with their daily questions across all products and ensure they have a great customer experience.
This is a chance to be a part of a global team that is growing fast within the Autodesk Construction Solutions Customer Success organization. Reporting to a Customer Support Manager, the “Customer Support Associate Lead” will help achieve team indicators and lead projects to push the business forward and be an example of Autodesk’s values. Plus, you will become a knowledgeable asset in construction software looking to transform a multi-trillion industry!
- Promote overall customer satisfaction by assisting customers with their technical needs and product questions (live chat, email and phone). Log interactions to provide a full record of each issue and resolution
- Mentor Customer Support Associates and support the leadership team. Help them hit service Indicators while maintaining your own. Provide feedback with a knowledgeable and constructive approach.
- Embody Autodesk’s “Great Behavior” values on the ‘how’ (courage, accountable, innovation and more) and the ‘what’ (business goals – CSAT, quality, productivity, adherence and more)
- Oversee onboarding new hires and current staff to coach them to success. Create onboarding materials to balance training efficiency and depth of knowledge.
- Have a continuous improvement mindset and an abundance of ideas. Understand how to secure accountability and pride in our work to achieve that vision. Use data to make decisions.
- Lead interesting support-related projects to allow you to use your unique skill set to improve our global team at scale
- Be a resource to manage escalated/frustrated customers, navigating them to success
- You are seen throughout the organization (both within the Support Team, and throughout ACS and Autodesk) to be optimistic, reliable and respectful. Employees and customers know that items in your hands will be taken care of quickly and with quality. You enjoy building strategic alliances to help improve our work
- This is a hybrid role with split time between remote and in-office work**The above declarations are not intended to be an “all-inclusive” list of responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job and be a reasonable representation of its activities
- 3+ years in Customer Support (individual contributor role) with documented experience. You understand the difference between technical troubleshooting and brute force
- Experience working to service Indicators and using these to help the success of employees and team goals
- Have experience mentoring employees. Enthusiastic and creative with the ability to inspire, and encourage others, in both relationships with customers and peers. Elevated verbal and written skills required
- Experience navigating employees through initial onboarding/product trainings in a SaaS environment with successful outcomes
- Have a collaborative and consultative work style with the ability to succeed in a high volume work environment. Elevated level of integrity and accountability.
- Have experience spotting areas of opportunity to drive the business forward and operate at scale. Have been involved in projects that do so.
- Travel is sometimes requested. Attendance is mandatory as directed by your manager