Customer Support Associates act as a liaison between Fanatics Collectibles, Inc. and our consumers as a single point of contact to all customer inquiries regarding products, policies and services available. This role reports directly to the Customer Service Manager. This is a remote role working EST hours.
Customer Service is at the backbone of what Fanatics believes in: dedication and passion to match the fans that drive our business. As such, these roles have a history of advancement within Fanatics up to the Director level in Customer Experience, Project Management, Brand Management, and more. Above all else, we are looking for proactive, enterprising people that want to work directly with customers and are looking to start a long, successful career within Fanatics.
- Liaise between Fanatics Collectibles and consumers by supporting all inquiries and issues.
- Model exemplary service through telephone, email, and direct mail channels.
- Delight consumers: apply good judgement on a case-by-case basis, expedite resolutions, and follow up to ensure satisfaction.
- Build and maintain relationships with repeat consumers.
- Develop a thorough knowledge of Fanatics Collectibles’ product portfolio and release calendar.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Positive, consumer-minded individual with a passion to serve.
- General knowledge of trading cards and collectibles industry.
- Strong problem-solving abilities and attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Proficiency in MS Word & Excel.
- Willingness to work through phone and e-mail interactions with customers.
- Willingness and ability to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends.
$20 – $25 an hour