Affinity is looking for a dynamic Customer Support Representative to join our growing team. As an Affinity Support Representative, you will help our growing user base leverage our product while delivering an amazing support experience. When you are not delighting customers you’ll be focused on creating resources to help our client base be successful in the form of knowledge base content, articles, video snippets, and more. This is a great role for anyone who enjoys being a part of a dynamic team in a fast-paced start-up environment.
What will I be doing?
- Provide stellar service for Affinity’s ever-growing client base through a variety of channels including chat, email, and screen share
- Become the voice of the customer by documenting feedback and sharing insights with your Product and Engineering teams to improve the user experience
- Troubleshoot reports of product bugs until you have resolved the concern to the satisfaction of the client. Ideally, you love asking open-ended questions and getting to the root of the matter.
- Produce self-help resources including knowledge base content, video snippets, and more
- Ensure clients are successful with our solution and related integrations through effective education
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are likely to only apply for jobs if they meet every qualification. At Affinity, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t perfectly align with the qualifications above, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be the right candidate for this or other roles.
- You have at least 1 year of experience in a Tech Support role OR SaaS Customer Support role
- You have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- You have a High school diploma
- You are passionate about helping others
- You are team-oriented and love partnering with others
- You love learning and mastering all nuances of the product
- You flex and adapt to rapid change
- You are an active listener and look at problems from multiple angles
- You have experience navigating a CRM ( asset )
What you’ll enjoy at Affinity
- We live our values as playmakers who are obsessed with learning, care personally about our colleagues and clients, are radically open-minded, and take pride in everything we do.
- We pay your medical, dental, and vision insurance with comprehensive PPO and HMO plans. And provide flexible personal & sick days. We want our team to be happy and healthy 🙂
- We offer a 401k plan to help you plan for retirement.
- We provide an annual budget for you to spend on education and offer a comprehensive L&D program – after all, one of our core values is that we’re #obsessedwithlearning!
- We support our employee’s overall health and well-being and reimburse monthly for things such as; Transportation, Home Internet, Meals, and Wellness memberships/equipment.
- Virtual team building and socials. Keeping people connected is essential.
Please note that the role compensation details below reflect the base salary only and do not include any variable pay, equity, or benefits. This represents the salary range that Affinity believes, in good faith, at the time of this posting, that it will pay for the posted job.
A reasonable estimate of the current range is $53,000 to $91,000 USD. Within the range, individual pay is determined by factors such as job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training.