The Customer Support Representative is responsible for identifying the customer issue and providing a solution to resolve the case. The Representative’s primary objective is to provide consultative responses to the many types of technical and non-technical questions raised by our customers and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
Let’s talk about Responsibilities
- Answer questions regarding the Brightree application and its extended services in a friendly, effective, and efficient manner.
- Diagnose and resolve complex customer questions or problems over the telephone or through electronic communication in the areas of system configuration/setup, product functionality, and bugs/enhancements.
- Interact with customers to troubleshoot and resolve customer issues that may not have standard documented solutions.
- Track and document inbound support requests and ensure proper notation of customer problems and issues.
- Work closely with customers to ensure we are providing solutions that meet their needs.
- Reproduce and document issues that require escalation, including critical issues.
- Identify parent cases and incidents. Document according to standard operating procedures, including using Salesforce Chatter.
- Communicate with team, cross-functional teams and management to research and provide awareness and updates to issues that require escalation, including critical issues.
- Communicate effectively with business partners, vendors and cross-functional teams for issue identification and resolution.
- Confirm, document, and escalate release issues.
- Identify critical issues that may impact all clients, provide proactive communication, technical details, status, and subsequent updates.
- Mentor and train new staff members.
- Assist teammates by helping them triage/resolve cases.
- Ensure all cases are documented according to standard operating procedures, including those escalated by CSRs.
- Mentor/lead by example, with positivity and professionalism.
- Document new issues, FAQs, and resolutions to continuously build a robust knowledge base – including reviewing, publishing, and keeping all knowledge articles up to date.
- Stay abreast of current technology in products, design changes, and new products offered. Share knowledge with other team members.
- Stay abreast of software releases and new features. Share knowledge with other team members.
Let’s talk about Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of 3 years experience in application support, SaaS customer support, or call center environment, providing software support to external customers.
- Minimum of 3 years experience using Salesforce, or similar, to manage and escalate support cases.
- Extensive knowledge of customer support best practices.
- Subject matter expert with multiple Brightree applications and extended services.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills with the ability to resolve challenging issues promptly while mentoring peers.
- Customer experience mindset and focus.
- Technical aptitude and troubleshooting skills to tackle a problem using a logical, systematic sequential approach.
- Proven ability to resolve challenging issues in a timely manner.
- Quick learner, self-directed and motivated.
- Dedication and commitment level to the tasks at hand.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with the ability to own areas of the product with minimal supervision.
- Great attitude, willingness to learn and continuous improvement mindset.
- Proven ability to deescalate customer concerns and escalations.
- Deep understanding and experience in HME/DME, medical billing, Home Health and/or healthcare industry.
- Experience working in a remote workforce.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, and Excel)
- Proficiency with Web Browsers (Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, and Safari)
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business, healthcare, technology, or a relevant field strongly preferred; equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience with supporting hardware, API integrations, and reading log files
- Working knowledge of the software development life cycle