Join us as Ceros embarks on the next chapter in our mission to unlock creativity. Ceros is evolving into an essential resource and destination for professional creatives the world over. Our growing suite of cloud-based tools empower professional creators to push beyond their design boundaries and even transform the way they collaborate with their teams.
Today, our products power some of the most engaging experiences on the web. In 2021 alone, interactive content created with Ceros Studio — from landing pages and pitch decks to interactive social media — has been viewed more than half a billion times. In the meantime, more than 3 million comments have been added to digital content using Markup, our new visual collaboration tool.
Working at Ceros means having an impact at scale. Our products and services are leveraged by top tier brands such as Mashable, Bloomberg, Red Bull or Pinterest and are loved by more than 500,000 users. And we are building something even bigger and better: the creative operating system of the future.
We are backed up and well-funded by top-tier investors including Sumeru Equity Partners, Grotech Ventures, Greycroft, and Starvest Partners.
We are remote first forever with a 4½ day workweek that finishes every Friday at 1pm.
As a member of Ceros’ Customer Support team, you will be part of a rapidly-growing software startup. You will act as the front line of support for Customers all around the globe, helping them learn and thrive on the Ceros platform via live chat, email, and screen shares. Your primary focus will be to help customers who have questions about the Ceros Studio and other aspects of the Ceros platform. Your day to day will include answering questions from customers about creating content, troubleshoot any issues customers may have, and (where necessary) work with our Product team to triage and document any software defects that you find.
- Answer technical questions from clients and teammates via live chat and email
- Work side-by-side with clients in the Ceros platform to help achieve their project goals
- Escalate advanced questions or issues through appropriate channels
- Identify opportunities for client training and development
- Become an expert on Ceros and stay up to date on new features
- Identify and report product improvement ideas from clients
- Perform other operational and administrative support as requested by the business
Practical stuff we anticipate you having
- Experience working in common design programs such as InDesign and PhotoShop
- Previous experience working in a Customer Support role
- Ability to communicate advanced technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Ability to think on your feet and solve problems quickly
- Excellent communication, typing, and grammar skills
- Understanding of DNS and the fundamentals of the internet
- Ability to troubleshoot basic internet networking problems
- Must be a self-starter with a strong sense of accountability
- Experience working with cloud-based design tools is a plus
- Relentless passion and contagious enthusiasm
What we’re looking for from the heart
- Creativity – You find a way
- Authenticity – You take your job more seriously than you take yourself
- Passion – You give a shit
- Courageous honesty – You speak up and push boundaries
- Respectfulness – You keep things civil
- Curiosity – You want to learn new things
- Human whisperer – You listen and seek to understand by asking questions before responding
- Time traveler – You prioritize consciously and use your time wisely and efficiently
- You practice empathy and accountability
Key Things to Know
- This is a full-time position
- This is a remote first role
- Ranges from $55,000 – $65,000 base salary
- Pay range varies depending on qualifications and experience
- Competitive Salary
- Stock options
- Premium health insurance
- 401K match
- Paid parental leave
- Unlimited vacation days
- Sick Days
- Wellness Fridays (Half Day Fridays)
- Excellent gear (Macbook Air, external monitor, etc.)
- Stipend for the home office set up
- Growth and Learning opportunities within the company
- Virtual experiences in which Cerosians can collaborate, educate, and create social connections with one another
At Ceros, we are deeply committed to the recruitment, retention, and growth of diverse talent; uniting people from unique backgrounds in our shared passion for unlocking creativity through technology.
As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.