ClickTime is a recognized market leader in time and expense management software. Every hour of every day, ClickTime’s SaaS platform is hard at work serving thousands of enterprises, nonprofits, and governments around the world. From bootstrapped beginnings, ClickTime has now tracked over $140 billion worth of employee time, helping its customers understand and improve their workforce efficiency, profitability, and resource planning. ClickTime has grown to 40+ people currently working 100% remotely – all profitably and without any outside investment – and is excited to jump into the next stage of company growth.
About the Role
At ClickTime, we’re passionate about helping customers manage their most precious asset: Their team’s time. By creating a world-class customer experience, building great relationships, and possessing a huge depth of knowledge about our products, the ClickTime support team plays a crucial role in helping us achieve that mission. That’s where you come in.
As a Customer Support Specialist, you’ll be the voice of the company, embodying those values and driving customer value and satisfaction. In the process, we’ll provide mentorship, training, and the potential to make a big impact at a growing organization. If you’re curious, organized, and like solving technical problems while helping people, we want to talk to you!
- Triage and respond to incoming support requests via phone, email, and chat during your scheduled shift (9am-5pm Pacific Time)
- Investigate and document customer-reported defects via JIRA
- Work with other departments to research and resolve customer issues
- Provide customer feedback to the product and development teams
- Write, maintain, and update our Help Center articles and knowledge base as needed
- Assist in creating training materials for customers and for new hires
- 2-4 years of experience handling customer-facing technical troubleshooting in a SaaS environment
- Enthusiasm for helping customers find solutions
- Demonstrated ability to juggle multiple responsibilities while maintaining performance standards
- Ability to retain ownership of an issue until resolved
- Superb written and verbal communications skills; excellent phone presence
- Excellent technical proficiency with online tools and systems, including, Google Suite, JIRA, Salesforce, and ticket-management systems (ZenDesk)
- Experience in preparing customer-facing education materials (KB articles, live/recorded webinars, process docs) a plus
$55,000 – $80,000 a yearA candidate’s starting salary is dependent several factors, including the candidate’s level of experience, the cost of market in a given location, and internal equity at ClickTime. The listed salary range reflects the fact that we are interviewing candidates from a wide variety of experience levels and locations.