We are looking for an exceptional individual to join Mudflap’s Customer Support Team. Customer obsession is a core value at Mudflap, therefore Customer Support is one of THE most important roles at the company. Our customers are amazing, and you will be helping them succeed with their trucking business.
The Mudflap mobile app connects professional truck drivers with fuel stops in the $800B trucking industry. We help truckers save thousands of dollars on diesel fuel (their #1 business expense), while providing our truck stop partners with access to new, hard-to-reach customers. We’re growing quickly and are looking for a new customer-obsessed teammate to join us on this journey.
This role is for our morning shift, and the hours are from 4:00am – 12:00pm PT/7:00am – 3:00pm ET. The schedule for this role will also require working one weekend day per week.
In this role, you will:
- Answer incoming phone calls, live chats, and emails to assist customers with making fuel purchases, navigating the product and whatever else they might need
- Place outbound calls to follow up with customers and our truck stop partners
- Provide above-and-beyond, amazing service
- Develop an expert understanding of the Mudflap product to effectively help customers
- Work cross-functionally to identify ways to enable world-class customer service at scale
- A true passion for customers and delivering the best possible service
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- You are energetic, self-motivated, self-starting, and self-assured
- You are a multitasker with a high sense of urgency
- You love fast-paced environments with an “all hands on deck” approach
- You are humble and eager to learn with a no-task-too-small mindset
- You enjoy using your sleuthing skills to problem solve on behalf of customers
Perks and Benefits (What we offer):
- A flexible, remote-first company
- A team of talented individuals on a mission to change a $1 trillion industry for the better
- A high bar for quality and commitment to self-improvement
- An open mind to new ideas and methodologies
- Competitive salary and benefit options
- Opportunities and support for massive career growth
The pay range for this role is $21 – $23 per hour. This information reflects a base range for this position based on current market data, which may be subject to change as new market data becomes available. The candidate’s skills, experience, and other relevant factors will determine the exact compensation. Our benefits include medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k) with company match, WFH stipend and PTO.