BlueOcean is a different kind of SaaS company. We are a team of problem solvers fueled by challenging convention, and we are looking for doers, leaders, and dreamers to join us. We are venture-backed by arguably the best SaaS VC in the world Insight Partners, and we are looking to hire those who want to join us as we build this ship.
Our mission is to revolutionize how marketing decisions are made. We are a single pane of glass connecting data and insights to actions and outcomes. Our fundamental vision is to simply Unlock Human Creativity!
Data is BlueOcean’s most valuable resource and we are on a mission to create simple solutions to the world’s most complex problems. We’re seeking an extremely detail-oriented go-getter that wants to contribute and be part of a rocket ship startup. If you can describe yourself as a self-starter, communicator, and team player, then our Data Analyst position is right for you.
Your single strongest character trait is that you are more detail-oriented than every person you know.
The Day-to-Day: This position will ensure the highest quality data is managed and flowing through our predictive brand strategy platform. You will be deep in the data that drives our company and ensure it’s meeting the objectives of what we require.
- Execute Brand-Specific Analysis for new clients, including provisioning required for initial setup.
- Assist the department in continually improving and optimizing production-related processes and procedures.
- Work collaboratively with internal teams: Data Science, and Production on ad hoc projects.
- Work within tight time constraints to deliver consistent and professional work with minimal errors.
Financial analysis responsibilities:
- Research on product-level or business-line level financial performance, based on industry reports, media coverage, comps, or other third-party sources.
- Simple, scalable approaches for developing financial models estimating business performance across a wide range of industries.
- Requirement: Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets and comfortable with numbers.
- Associated Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in Quantitative or Business Field preferred.
- 1-2 years of professional experience preferred in a data entry/data evaluation role.
- Exceptional verbal, written, and visual communication skills Team player, recognizes that 1+1=3 when it comes to working as a team!
- This is a remote position. BlueOcean is currently able to support employees in the following states: CA, GA, MA, NC, NH, NJ, NY, OR, PA, SC, TX, UT, VA, WA, and WY.
- The salary range for this role is from $55,000 to $65,000. BlueOcean offers a comprehensive benefits package, including healthcare benefits, short-term disability coverage, and 401k. Employees also receive the following: flexible paid time off, 12 paid holidays, company-wide recharge days, and remote working arrangements.