Forbes believes in the power of entrepreneurial capitalism and uses it on various platforms to ignite the conversations that drive systemic change in business, culture and society. We celebrate success and are committed to using our megaphone to drive diversity, equity and inclusion.
Forbes is seeking enterprising, dynamic and early career digital producer to join our newsroom and help shape and execute a wide-ranging strategy focused on multimedia editorial excellence, digital initiatives and growth.
Note: This is a digital content production and website management position and not a video producer job.
- Produce and package multimedia on- and off-platform content to enhance stories, lists and user experiences. This includes but not limited to curating slide shows, video integration and internal links, working alongside editors, reporters, art, social and SEO teams.
- Use real-time analytic tools and social media for traffic and audience engagement to determine content placements for digital optimization.
- Train and support staff with CMS; go-to between newsroom, product and engineering to evaluate bugs and upgrades and coordinate new features and functions.
- Site troubleshooting and maintenance, including updating directories, section landers, commenting.
- Assist with various administrative duties, including contracts and database corrections.
The ideal candidate:
- At least one year working in online newsroom; internships, fellowships and college publications count.
- Careful attention to detail and ability to work quickly and under deadline pressure.
- Familiarity with content management systems, photo editing software, SEO, web analytics and social platforms.
- Creative and a collaborative personality.
- The ability to work some off-hours, weekends and holidays is required.
The annual base salary range for this role is $60,000 – $70,000