- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define and refine the onboarding strategy, aligning it with the company’s values, goals, and culture.
- Relationship manager for vendors that support the process (i.e. Background check, drug testing, etc).
- Analyze current onboarding processes and identify opportunities for enhancements to streamline workflows and improve efficiency.
- Gather feedback from new hires to enhance the onboarding experience and refine procedures.
- Manage a team of Employment Agreement and Onboarding Specialists, providing guidance, mentorship, and fostering a collaborative and positive work environment.
- Oversee the end-to-end onboarding process, from employment agreement to pre-employment documentation to ensuring that employees have a positive start to their careers at GE HealthCare
- Foster strong relationships with hiring managers, HR partners, and other HR Operations teams to understand onboarding needs across the business and provide a standard and consistent process where possible
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 6 years of experience in Job Family Group(s)/Function(s)).
- Familiarity with HR software and strong experience with HRIS tools; demonstrated experience with Workday is a plus
- 3+ years of experience in Human Resources and/or Service Delivery
- Proven experience in leading and managing onboarding or employee orientation programs for a large organization
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously.
- Demonstrated work experience in the areas of Human Resources and Onboarding.
- Work experience with GE/GEHC
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems. Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs. Established project management skills.
For U.S. based positions only, the pay range for this position is 96,000.00 – 144,000.00 USD Annual.