Are you a skilled Executive Administrative Assistant? If so, this may be the role for you! We are seeking an Executive Administrative Assistant to strategically support a senior leader and various team members with a variety of administrative tasks and key projects. You must lead all initiatives from conception to completion and will work behind the scenes to seamlessly execute on all deliverables.
The duties and administrative functions will require confidentiality, initiative, sound decision-making, independent judgment and the ability to escalate serious or unique problems to higher levels. You must be driven by a first class goal to make a substantial and valuable impact to the firm.
You will possess structure, attention to detail, quality focus, high energy and flexibility to a high-paced deadline driven organization. You will need to work well in a team environment, be able to represent the senior leader and team with professional courtesy and acumen, and deliver flawless work output. Your daily routine also includes interaction with various executive level internal clients across the lines of businesses. You will need to adapt procedures, processes and techniques to complete assignments in line with the department’s activities and goals.
- Maintain multiple individual and team calendars, scheduling frequent zoom and in person meetings with international participants. Responsible for the coordination and logistics of both internal and external meetings
- Arrange and coordinate complicated domestic and international travel
- Organize all aspects for offsite conferences and external events; including catering and transportation
- Expense Management – Processing invoices and T&E expense claims for team members. Ensure all policies are followed and items are processed within provided guidelines. Subject matter experts for policies and procedures
- Produce high quality emails and messages to individuals at all levels of the organization; Lead and coordinate ad hoc projects as requested
- Handle regular activities without prompting, and advise in advance with issues or delays, assist in editing spreadsheets and presentations including printing and binding for client meetings
- Work cooperatively with administrative assistants team, in positive partnership to back up each other smoothly; Screen incoming calls and determine the level of priority while using caution in dispensing information
Required Qualifications, Capabilities, and Skills
- Advanced calendar management skills
- Strong PC skills (proficient knowledge of MS Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Excellent telephone etiquette and ability to manage competing priorities
- Advanced ability to organize
- Tact and good judgment in confidential situations and proven experience interacting with senior management
- At least five years of administrative experience ideally supporting at the Managing Director level (or equivalent) or above
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm’s current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm’s vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
We offer a competitive total rewards package including base salary determined based on the role, experience, skill set, and location. For those in eligible roles, discretionary incentive compensation which may be awarded in recognition of individual achievements and contributions. We also offer a range of benefits and programs to meet employee needs, based on eligibility. These benefits include comprehensive health care coverage, on-site health and wellness centers, a retirement savings plan, backup childcare, tuition reimbursement, mental health support, financial coaching and more. Additional details about total compensation and benefits will be provided during the hiring process.