UnitedHealthcare is a company that’s on the rise. We’re expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn’t about another gadget, it’s about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life’s best work.(sm)
UnitedHealthcare is seeking a highly qualified Sr. Executive Assistant who can thrive in a dynamic and varied work environment. This position will provide support to the Chief Growth Officer, in a manner consistent with the highest levels of performance and professionalism. This position requires solid skills in the areas of relationship building, communication, responsiveness, ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, navigating a matrixed environment and partnering with other leaders’ executive assistants, as well as with colleagues at all levels in the organization. This is a great opportunity to work with a high performing and amazing team .
Challenge yourself, your peers and our industry by shaping what health care looks like and doing your life’s best work.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges. Must be willing to travel up to a few days a month to attend leadership meetings and/or to Minnetonka, MN periodically.
- Work effectively as an integral member of a team; provide administrative support to Chief Growth Officer while also supporting various projects
- Complex executive level calendar, travel and expense management
- Make meeting arrangements and coordinate changes in meeting schedules
- Facilitate handling of requests for information; Evaluate calls/emails and use judgment to take action
- Prepare communications and updates using a variety of MS Office applications (e.g., presentations, memos, monthly/quarterly reports, etc. )
- Monitor email and identify urgent requests
- Independently perform varied administrative duties related to functional area
- Maintain a high level of organization and attention to detail
- Handle highly confidential information discreetly
- Interact with individuals at all levels of the organization
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- 8+ years of administrative experience in support of senior executives in a highly matrixed organization
- Experience supporting multiple executives within a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Experience arranging in-person and virtual (Microsoft Teams ) meetings and conferences for senior leadership
- Advanced proficiency within Microsoft Office Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word and SharePoint
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills
- Diplomacy, and sensitivity to respect confidential information
- Comfortable with change
- Adept at managing multiple priorities
- Solid emotional intelligence
- High energy, positive outlook, remains calm in stressful, pressured situations; remains calm when problem solving
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we’re presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn’t imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you’ll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You’ll help write the next chapter in the history of health care. And you’ll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life’s best work.(sm)
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The hourly range for Colorado residents is $21.68 to $38.56. The hourly range for Connecticut / Nevada residents is $23.94 to $42.40. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.