The Executive Customer Relations (ECR) Executive Inquiry Leader is responsible for maintaining and improving the health of executive summary requests within Customer Service. They accomplish this by creating streamlined executive level summaries, assisting stakeholders with executive requests, problem solving unique customer issues, influencing on a global level and excelling in a fast paced environment. This position will propose, own and implement organization changes in alignment with the strategic vision for the Customer Service Vice President Inquiry (CS VPI) process.
Additionally, the Executive Inquiry Leader will have effective verbal and written communication skills as the position requires communication to senior stakeholders including Directors, VPs, Legal, Public Relations, etc. The position provides a unique opportunity to manage projects alongside executing summary requests with the intended purpose to improve the customer experience. An ideal candidate will have experience in driving adoption and inspecting implementation to ensure all solutions scale and go beyond “good intention” processes.
- Identify root cause issues and drive yourself and stakeholders to fix those root cause issues with efficient and scalable mechanisms.
- Identify, own, and manage medium to high complexity cross-departmental initiatives and projects.
- Write and create executive level summaries for C-level and director plus stakeholders.
- Turn manual effort into effective mechanisms capable of capturing insights.
- Focus on creating scalable, innovative solutions for current or new opportunities found through listening to customer feedback.
- Ability to overcome obstacles and influence stakeholders to design and implement solutions to improve customer experience.
- Recognize trends through customer contacts and data to proactively engage stakeholders for improvements.
- Develop expertise in internal systems, departments, policies, and procedures.
- Create and continuously improve strategies and procedures.
- Create complete mechanism solutions for complex Customer Service issues and proactively resolve negative service trends
- Effectively create and communicate change management updates to senior stakeholders.
- Achieve established targets and goals for service level agreements, quality expectations and project deliverables.
- Actively follow up on action items stemming from executive summaries by measuring the effectiveness of the implemented solution to ensure the customer experience is improved.
PLEASE NOTE: A successful writing assessment is required for this role.
- Executive escalation, or, project management experience.
- Demonstrated ability to drive change by identifying and surfacing root cause defects.
- Experience communicating complex concepts clearly across varying levels of the organization.
- Writing and verbal presentation skills up-to and including with C-suite executives.
- Advanced Degree – communication/journalism, or, business document writing experience.
- Experience in process improvement methodologies (Six Sigma, Agile, Lean Experience).
- Proven ability to think strategically and execute tactically.
- Excellent judgment, discretion, composure, and professional attitude.
- Proven ability to influence others without having positional authority.
- Demonstrated ability to make courageous recommendations and decisions to drive significant organizational change.
- Absolute passion for ensuring a world-class customer experience with every contact.
- Experience working virtually.
The base pay range for this position is $54,700 – $83,600. Pay is based on market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on payment and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. Applicants should apply via Amazon’s internal or external careers site.