Farmers Insurance is the place for you!
Our Field Property Claims Adjusters will:
- Conduct virtual and field-based investigations by visiting policyholders’ homes to investigate property damage.
- Use claims handling software, a company car, and laptop to determine claims-related damage and write estimates in a paperless environment
- Represents the Company from a public relations standpoint and must conduct oneself as a member of Management at all times.
- Use strong customer service skills to negotiate with policyholders to settle the claim.
If you have the following:
- High School diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Excellent Customer service experience, preferably in a retail environment
- Construction or Insurance experience is highly desirable and preferred
- Excellent communication skills – both oral and written.
- Computer Literate: MS Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Proficiency with smartphones and applications.
- Eagerness to learn about insurance policies and property damage from the inside out to identify how coverage applies to a particular loss.
- Outgoing personality that would enjoy interacting with a wide variety of people including policyholders, claimants, agents, witnesses, and fraud investigators.
- Valid driver’s license and Bondable. Final candidates will also be subject to a Motor Vehicle Record background check as this position may include a company vehicle.