PepsiCo is seeking a highly skilled and talented Region Fleet Admin Assistant (L03). The position can be located anywhere within the US. The role is responsible for providing administrative support to the Southwest Region fleet team. Responsibilities include items such as payroll, environmental controls, asset management, and fleet mechanic support.
This is a remote position.Responsibilities
- Process Payroll in Kronos weekly for fleet mechanics
- Updated and retain fleet scorecards
- Order and maintain fleet items needed by team (computers, phones, hotspots, and other fleet related items)
- Asset management: Timely work with Fleetworthy on all registration for fleet assets and send renewals to fleet team across the region
- Asset management: Work with MMU team to maintain 100% GPS performance on assets
- Manage storm water regulation by managing collection and timely reporting of all storm water activities required by each state. This includes updating access and websites with detailed information
- Assist in planning team meetings and event coordination
- And any other fleet related administrative duties
- Payroll on Sundays and Mondays.
- Light travel might be required – other locations, very minimum 25% per year.
- Monday to Friday – 8 to 10 hours a day, start time discussed in the interviews.
- OT eligible.
- Partial Sundays for payroll.
Compensation and Benefits:
- The expected compensation range for this position is between $40,000-$63,800 per year based on a full-time schedule
- Location, confirmed job-related skills and experience will be considered in setting actual starting salary
- Paid time off subject to eligibility, including paid parental leave, vacation, sick, and bereavement
- In addition to salary, PepsiCo offers a comprehensive benefits package to support our employees and their families, subject to elections and eligibility: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Health and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Insurance (Accident, Group Legal, Life), Defined Contribution Retirement Plan.
- High School Diploma.
- 3+ years of administrative support experience and knowledge.
- Payroll experience desired.
- Proven track record of supporting and managing multiple and competing priorities.
- Preference for someone who has a strong working knowledge of the PepsiCo teams and environment.
- Must be highly organized, pay close attention to details and proactively follow-up.
- Ability to anticipate needs and issues and act accordingly in addition to exhibiting good judgment.
- Ability to manage workload in a fast-paced and high intensity work environment.
- Must be able to flex schedule to meet work demands (ex. early mornings, after hours).
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Preferred ability to independently create detailed and high-quality PowerPoint presentations that include charts, graphs, other visuals, etc.
- Must have strong interpersonal, time management, and problem solving skills.
- Ability to make clear and timely decisions.
- Ability to develop a work schedule, set goals, create/implement actions plans and monitor progress.
- Must display professional maturity and ability to support and interact with all levels of management and employees
- Ability to change focus of work seamlessly, efficiently, and adapt to unexpected requests.
- Proficiency with business technology (e.g. ordering laptops, cell phones, etc.….)
- Proficiency in the use of office equipment such as computer, voice messaging and digital multi-functional devices (fax/copier/scanner/printer)
- Covid-19 vaccination may be a condition of employment dependent on role and location. For specific information, please discuss role requirements with the recruiter.