LPay Range $22.88 – $38.89/hourly
Senior Specialist, HR Compliance
Now Brewing – HR Specialists! #tobeapartner
From the beginning, Starbucks set out to be a different kind of company. One that not only celebrated coffee and the rich tradition, but that also brought a feeling of connection. We are known for developing extraordinary leaders who share this passion and are guided by their service to others.
As a senior specialist supporting HR Compliance, you will provide compliance support through Form I-9s and work authorization processes for US and Canadian partners. You will join a team of partners focused on continuous improvement and providing a seamless partner experience.
As a senior HR compliance specialist, you will…
- Provide support and regular documentation to hiring managers to ensure compliance with legal requirements for work authorization.
- Ensure timely and accurate data processing while maintaining and protecting personal information of current and separated partners.
- Investigate and develop solutions to procedure and process-related issues. Work cross-functionally to promptly resolve operations issues, escalate partner concerns, and respond in a professional and timely manner.
- Maintain knowledge and understanding of federal and state requirements of work authorization as needed to support compliance for the company.
- Identify, recommend and implement process improvements.
- Assist in the execution and distribution of standard metric reports, preparation of compliance input for management reviews and presentations. Maintain company compliance reporting, records, process, and related documentation.
We’d love to hear from people with:
- 2+ years customer service experience
- Human resources experience or education
- Federal and state work authorization requirements knowledge preferred
- Experience researching, analyzing and problem solving in a fast-paced environment
- Experience managing multiple priorities to meet deadlines with a high level of stress tolerance and strengths in detail orientation, planning and organizing
- Experiencing handling and securing confidential and sensitive information
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
From free coffee to competitive pay, Starbucks is proud to offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package to our eligible part-time and full-time partners. Benefits include 100% tuition coverage through our Starbucks College Achievement Plan, health coverage with a variety of plans to choose from, and stock & savings programs like our equity reward program, Bean Stock. What’s more, Starbucks offers flexible scheduling and opportunities for paid time off. Visit starbucksbenefits.com for details.
If you live in the greater Seattle area, we offer a flexible workplace that allows for hybrid work. Partners can work remotely up to two days per week.
Join us and inspire with every cup. Apply today!