Job PostingSep 26, 2023
Job Posting End DateOct 10, 2023
LocationUS-WA-Seattle-Starbucks Support Center
The pay range for this role may be narrower, depending on where the work is performed.
Now Brewing – HR Shared Services analyst, Partner Contact Center! #tobeapartner
From the beginning, Starbucks set out to be a different kind of company. One that not only celebrated coffee and the rich tradition, but that also brought a feeling of connection. We are known for developing extraordinary leaders who share this passion and are guided by their service to others.
This job contributes to Starbucks success by acting as the primary contact for partners regarding inquiries including but not limited to human resource policies and practices, benefits and pay. Maintains and enhances initiatives that support Starbucks culture and a great work environment. Models and acts in accordance with Starbucks mission and values.
As a HR SS analyst, Contact Center you will…
• Answers a high volume of complex inbound calls in a fast-paced environment, while delivering quality service and creating a positive partner experience.
• Applies critical thinking and active listening skills to effectively diagnose callers’ needs and to determine key details to document in the case management tool.
• Communicates policies and processes and provides information in response to partner inquiries.
• Utilizes multiple systems to research, troubleshoot and provide issue resolution.
• Acts as an escalation point of contact to resolve critical and complex partner resource concerns.
We’d love to hear from people with:
• Experience working in customer service and or a call center environment.
• Experience researching, analyzing and problem solving in a fast-paced environment.
• Experience coaching or leading others.
• Case management experience.
• Continuous improvement experience.
• Human resources experience or education.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.