- Researches and resolves basic employee inquiries regarding HR policies, procedures, programs and systems.
- Responds to basic benefits inquiries from employees related to eligibility, annual enrollment, qualifying events, commuter benefits, 401(k), benefit enrollment systems, etc.
- Answers payroll-related questions from employees and related to paychecks, including payroll deductions, withholding, garnishment of wages, stop payment and reissue process, direct deposit, pay slip requests, etc.
- Assists employees with routine questions regarding appropriate training classes to take, as documented by Corporate HR Development.
- Answers questions related to tuition reimbursement and insurance designation programs.
- Provides support to employees and managers on the use of HR systems including Time Management, My Career and Development Center, Manager and Employee self-service, benefits enrollment, reporting tools, etc.
- Assists in conducting user testing of HR systems and in administering moderate/large-scale employee record changes, as appropriate.
- Escalates inquiries of a more complex nature, including HR case management work, to Rapid and Leave Case HR Support Center staff, specialist staff located within the HR functional areas, or other subject matter experts (e.g., HR Generalist).
- Supports Continuous Improvement by actively participating in tier huddles and process walks, identifying issues/potential solutions, participating in root cause problem solving sessions, and recommending improvements to Standard Work guides and other process tools/templates.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent experience required. Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
- Prior experience working within a human resources, call center or customer service environment strongly preferred.
- Must demonstrate strong attention to detail, excellent organization skills, and solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Requires the ability to exercise judgment in prioritizing work, responding to customer needs, and in determining when an inquiry requires higher-level involvement.
- Displays solid research skills, with the ability to efficiently and effectively locate relevant information among various sources.
- Works well within a team environment, partnering with other members to meet customer needs.
- Displays solid technology skills; has the ability to easily learn and maneuver around core systems applications.
- Requires the ability to maintain confidential information.
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. That’s why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, you’ll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession.
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a “Great Place to Work” by Great Place to Work® US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the “100 Best Places to Work in IT” on IDG’s Insider Pro and Computerworld’s 2020 list. For many years running, we have been named by Forbes as one of America’s Best Employers for Women and one of America’s Best Employers for New Graduates—as well as one of America’s Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-inclusion
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran’s status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.