The Bound Tree Medical Inside Sales Manager is responsible for leading a team of Inside Sales Account Managers calling on Emergency Medical Service Units, Fire Departments, Police Departments, Ambulance Services, and other pre-hospital and health-related organizations/personnel within the Western Region. Bound Tree Medical, a division of Sarnova, is the largest supplier of EMS products in the United States. Sarnova is the leading national specialty distributor of health care products in Emergency Medical Services (EMS) and Respiratory Markets and is the industry leader in Revenue Cycle Management within Emergency Medical Services (EMS).
100% Remote Position – Candidates must currently reside West of the Mississippi River.
The Inside Sales Manager is responsible for leading a team of Inside Sales Account Managers calling on Emergency Medical Service Units, Fire Departments, Police Departments, Ambulance Services, and other pre-hospital and health-related organizations/personnel within an Western region. Manager will manage day-to-day operations of the inside sales function, including the responsibility for driving sales results for an Inside Sales region. Hands-on manager within a fast-paced, high activity environment that will provide a high level of customer service while maximizing sales and gross profit. This is a leadership position, which requires a high achiever with a strong desire to succeed in a highly competitive marketplace and fast-paced environment.
At Sarnova you are not just a number. What you do each day matters. In this role, you are an advocate for your team and Bound Tree Customers. You truly influence the success of the Bound Tree by embracing an innovative, tactical and positive mindset to drive success.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead Western Inside Sales Team to meet and exceed team quota.
- Work collaboratively with the AVP of Inside Sales to lead regional sales team.
- Responsible for new hire training and onboarding.
- Review daily, quarterly and yearly activity and achievement with team and AVP.
- Focus on retention, development of team members.
- Monitoring of weekly call/action plan creation and execution.
- Review bids and quotes to manage pricing and margins of the Inside Sales Team.
- Takes an active role in developing direct reports through individual observation, performance feedback, team meetings, as well as training related to: Telephone Techniques, Identifying Customers’ Needs, Identifying Key Decision Makers, Overcoming Objections, Closing Techniques and Product Knowledge
- Focus on new account capture with additional emphasis on expanding business in existing accounts.
- Collaborate with marketing to develop sales campaigns to promote goals of the company.
- Knowledge of key clinical products to drive compliance and outcomes.
- Meet deadlines and requirements for projects and proposals in assigned region.
- Empower self and others through effective, collaborative relationships that accomplish sales objectives and create an open and supportive work environment.
- Participative member of the Inside Sales Leadership Team.
- Represent Bound Tree Medical at trade shows, conferences and association meetings to promote product.
- Energetic self-starter with entrepreneurial spirit.
- Strong negotiation skills with a record of favorable outcomes that are mutually advantageous to Company, supplier and customer.
- 3+ years of Inside Sales Leadership experience.
- Experience in EMS industry preferred but not required.
- Experience in Healthcare, Medical Distribution or Medical Manufacturing preferred but not required.
- Sound judgment and analytical skills with demonstrated ability to analyze complex issues and develop alternative solutions.
- Commitment to quality, integrity, attention to detail and ability to work collaboratively.
- Ability to gain customer commitments and shorten the sales cycle.
- Customer-focused with ability to identify customer needs and provide solutions.
- Effective time management and organizational skills.
- Strong PC skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong written communication skills with ability to prepare clear, concise business proposals.
Total Compensation Range: $100 – 110k