About A Place for Mom
We’re the leading online platform connecting families searching for senior care with a team of experienced local advisors providing insight-driven, personalized solutions. As the nation’s most trusted senior advisory service, we are a mission-based organization that enables caregivers to make the best senior living decisions for their loved ones. With hundreds of senior living experts nationwide, A Place for Mom helps hundreds of thousands of families each year simplify the process of finding the right senior care solution across home care, independent living, memory care, assisted living, and more. Our services are offered at no cost to families as we’re paid by the 14K+ communities and 3K+ providers in our network.
Recently awarded one of the 2022 Best Places to work in NY and Best HR teams by comparably, the leading workplace culture and brand reputation platform, A Place for Mom is committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Employees who thrive at A Place for Mom live our values every day:
- Focus on excellence
- Act with integrity and assume positive intent
- Drive outcomes every day with passion and a sense of mission
- Make the lives of our families and customers better, easier and more successful
- Realize the full potential in each team member — work as a single supportive team
What you will do
- Work in a growing, fast-paced industry to help educate families on senior care options and find the right communities to meet their needs while working remotely from your home office.
- Take inbound, pre-screened leads and help guide families from initial consultation, to touring of facilities, and ultimately moving into a senior living community.
- Act as the liaison between families in need and the senior housing communities or care providers.
What will make you successful
Advisors are measured and compensated based on their ability to meet business targets. This includes reaching daily call benchmarks, scheduling tours at communities, and converting leads into move-ins resulting in achievement of a monthly quota.
- Competitive by nature – a selling machine, self-starter motivated to win and hit your sales goals
- Passionate about learning and development – excitement to learn about our industry through extensive new hire training program as well as ongoing feedback to help you improve performance over time
- Proficient in Digital – fluent and comfortable with Microsoft Office and digitally savvy in order to learn and use our internal CRM system
- Flexible – to achieve targets, advisors need to be available to work evening, nights and weekends.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- History of exceeding sales quota
- Ability to multi-task; simultaneously talk on the phone and take notes on the computer.
- Strong computer and typing skills necessary, including Word and Excel.
- Top performers earn over $100k per year! Starting base pay is $51,500 – on target earnings $86,500 (uncapped)
- You will work with your Regional Manager to establish a full-time, 40 hour work schedule on an hourly, non-exempt basis. Schedules are set based on business needs, and may include regularly scheduled evenings, weekends, and end of month, along with some holiday shifts during the year.
- Full benefits for full time employees which includes health, life, dental, vision, 401(k) + company match, paid time off, etc.