About the role
The role of the Listing Media Consultant is to introduce, educate, and acquire top listing agents and teams for the Media products channel for ShowingTime+ (ST+). LMC’s are required to prospect, cold call, handle inbound inquiries, acquire new clients and renew or upsell existing customers in the Media sales channel. The role requires a growth mindset, high level work ethic, and a consultative approach.
You Will Get To:
- Acquire new clients through prospecting and cold calling in markets in which we have available Media products to sell. You are the first to market selling new Media products that ST+ develops and launches for listing agents.
- Handle inquiries from potential prospects with a high level of integrity, skill and a positive demeanor
- Meet and exceed assigned sales quota
- Minimal in-market travel (up to 10%)
- Adopt the sales technology stack (Gong, Hubspot, Salesforce, SalesLoft, Genesys, etc)
- Conduit for providing the voice of the customer to our marketing and product team on how our products and pricing are received in the market.
- Partner with sales operations to ensure our sales tech and process is driving the right results and support for sales
- Become an expert in the competitive landscape of listings media, software and advertising in the real estate industry.
- Localize your knowledge of market trends and conditions, and advertising tendencies based on markets
- Navigate multiple browsers and programs including product demos, Hubspot, Salesforce, sales dashboards, google docs and/or Microsoft Office Suite
This role has been categorized as a Remote position. “Remote” employees do not have a permanent corporate office workplace and, instead, work from a physical location of their choice which must be identified to the Company. Employees may live in any of the 50 US States, with limited exceptions. In certain cases, an employee in a remote-designated job may need to live in a specific region or time zone to support customers or clients as part of their role.
In California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York City and Washington the standard base pay range for this role is $27.40 – $43.80 Hourly. This base pay range is specific to California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York City and Washington and may not be applicable to other locations.
In addition to a competitive base salary this position is also eligible for equity awards based on factors such as experience, performance and location. Actual amounts will vary depending on experience, performance and location.
Who you are
- 3+ years’ sales experience
- Experienced presenting through Virtual Consultations (Zoom, join.me, Google Meet, etc.)
- Shown consistent adoption and utilization of sales tools and sales process
- You have a consistent track record of success in a previous sales role
- Has worked in a fast-paced, start-up environment and thrives on change
- Experience in a sales role that is passionate about generating new business and relationships
- You are confident, ambitious, and comfortable over the phone and via video calls
- High-energy, positive, “can-do” attitude
- High ethical values and integrity
- Ability to prioritize and run time effectively
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Ability and willingness to travel in market, up to 1x per quarter
- Experience with Salesforce, Hubspot or a CRM with similar functionality
- Bachelor’s Degree