Our ideal Live Chat Representative is a well-rounded individual with outstanding communication skills and a passion for excellence in customer service. Being comfortable within a fast-paced and growing environment such as ours is key, as is attention to detail and a sense of urgency. This role is mainly computer-based, managing multiple Live Chats (coming through our website) with the utmost of care and professionalism. This will entail answering any questions our site visitors may have and providing relevant information in accordance with approved scripts. The main objective is to connect our site visitors to our practice-based PLs who will then work on booking them for an in-person consultation. This position plays a key role in helping us convert online site visitors to actual patients.
***This is a NIGHT SHIFT opportunity. Must be available from 5pm-1am ET / 3pm-10pm PT (or timezones in between). Must be available for training during the day (9am-5pm local time) during the first 3-6 weeks before transitioning to night shift. Must be available to work on a Saturday or Sunday (huge plus if available on both weekend days)!
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Utilizing our CRM tool to interact with prospective patients in an effort to schedule them in-clinic or virtual consultations
- Managing multiple chat-based conversations in real time while providing timely responses
- Following our lead journey process as applicable
- Focusing on quantity: responding effectively to 100% of live chats
- Focusing on quality: having meaningful conversations with prospective patients, answering their questions and
- Collaborating with Leadership as needed or directed to reach strategic sourcing and sales goals
- Assisting with PL efforts for other practice locations as needed
- Providing accurate information to including starting prices or other approved information
- Qualifying leads
- Assisting in any sales-related administrative tasks as needed or as assigned
- Other ad hoc projects and tasks as assigned
Preferable Skills and Qualifications:
- Must be available to work from 5pm-1pm ET / 3pm-10pm PT (or timezones in between)
- Must be available for training from 9am-5pm local time
- Must be available to work on a Saturday or Sunday (huge plus if available on both weekend days!)
- At least 1 year of sales experience, preferably in inside sales and/or remote positions
- Experience using a CRM tool, preferably Intercom or Salesforce
- Typing speed of 60+ words per minute
- Ability to manage multiple live chat conversations at any given time while providing outstanding customer service to include quick, accurate and timely responses
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Bilingual preferred (English/Spanish)
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to achieve defined targets and KPIs, as set by the Director of Sales Operations
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude.
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies.
- Free Health Benefits: 100% company-paid medical, dental, vision, basic life and AD&D benefits for individual employees
- Retirement Plan (401K & Roth IRA)
- Paid Time Off: Competitive paid Vacation and Sick Time plans as well as paid Company Holidays
- Growth: Being part of a growing organization and all the opportunities that come with our growth. We’ve doubled in size over the last couple years and we’re proud to have promoted over 20% of our people throughout this time. And we are still growing with exciting new locations slated throughout the next year and beyond!