This is a marketing role that requires email marketing experience. The Email Booked Guest Specialist oversees the pre-cruise digital guest communication programs for booked guests. This includes aligning strategy and prioritization with key revenue and operations stakeholders within internal teams, including Shore Excursions, Bar, Spa Treatments, Dining, and Retail; as well as operations, guest support, and entertainment awareness initiatives.
- Coordinate with key stakeholders from guest revenue and operations departments, as well as booked guest merchandising team to strategize, prioritize, and implement the booked guest email and notification program
- Oversees the implementation of outbound email and app notifications leveraging in-house creative, development, and operations teams
- Analyses and reports on key communications KPI’s, including email metrics, traffic, revenue, and operational metrics
- Provide reporting and program metrics to internal stakeholders on the status of marketing programs to ensure all impacted departments are aware (including: guest commerce, customer service, trade marketing, business intelligence, booked guests)
- Support BG merchandising manager and personalization manager on marketing initiatives. Develop and report on BG email insights that drive better segmentation, email performance, and revenue results.
- Participate in weekly and monthly team meetings to brainstorm and ideate campaign optimization, testing concepts and new technology to drive higher response from marketing investments.
- No travel
- Bachelor’s Degree, Marketing – preferred
- 2+ years – work experience in marketing or email communication
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with a thorough understanding of how to communicate effectively in direct marketing channels;
- Experience working in a corporate environment that required planning amongst cross-functional business units;
- Ability to analyze results to help make program enhancements over time;
- Passion for email and customer communication;
- Understanding of creative process to implement email programs;
- Experience with travel industry preferred;
- Excellent sense of humor
- Preference to be a team player—versus an individual performer.
- Advanced proficiency in the MS Office Suite, Power Point, Excel ESP providers like Exact Target, Mailchimp.
- Background in marketing automation
The salary range for this role is from $51,600 – $75,300. Offers to selected candidates will be made on a fair and equitable basis, taking into account specific job-related skills and experience.
At Carnival, your total rewards package is much more than your base salary. All non-sales roles participate in an annual cash bonus program, while sales roles have an incentive plan. Management roles are also eligible for an additional vesting equity plan. Plus, Carnival provides comprehensive and innovative benefits to meet your needs, including:
- Health Benefits:
- Cost-effective medical, dental and vision plans
- Employee Assistance Program and other mental health resources
- Additional programs include company paid term life insurance and disability coverage
- Financial Benefits:
- 401(k) plan that includes a company match
- Employee Stock Purchase plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holidays – All full-time and part-time with benefits employees receive days off for 7 company-wide holidays, plus an additional floating holiday to be taken at the employee’s discretion.
- Vacation Time – All full-time employees at the manager and below level start with 14 days/year; director and above level start with 19 days/year. Part-time with benefits employees receive time off based on the number of hours they work, with a minimum of 84 hours/year. All employees gain additional vacation time with further tenure.
- Sick Time – All full-time employees receive 80 hours of sick time each year. Part-time with benefits employees receive time off based on the number of hours they work, with a minimum of 60 hours each year.
- Other Benefits
- Complementary stand-by cruises, employee discounts on confirmed cruises, plus special rates for family and friends
- Personal and professional learning and development resources including tuition reimbursement
- On-site preschool program, wellness center, and health clinic at our Miami campus